uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I'll go for -1 as well, for his latest comments, the chat logs and also some of his previous names, mainly two referring to ra** (in the end of last month).

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Dan - Your chat was (one of the) reason(s) you were declined last time. You can’t say you’re willing to change / be more mindful of what you say if that hasn’t changed. You also still got the same app question wrong again. Why should we reconsider our decision from 2 years ago?

Reactions: Cream Tea

Dirty Dan 2

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Dan - Your chat was (one of the) reason(s) you were declined last time. You can’t say you’re willing to change / be more mindful of what you say if that hasn’t changed. You also still got the same app question wrong again. Why should we reconsider our decision from 2 years ago?
I’m assuming the question I got wrong was the aimbot one, I’m a bit confused as the instructions page seems to say that you can input the user’s steamid as well as their skial numerical id, but maybe I misread it. I understand my chat has not changed since my previous application, and to be fair I made no attempt to nor statement saying I would change it. This sounds cliche, but I mean it when I say I will now. I’m not asking you to just take my word for it, I’m asking for you to let me prove it to you; and if that means an improve or even a decline now and a reapplication after I clean up my chat and fix the application error then so be it.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I’m assuming the question I got wrong was the aimbot one, I’m a bit confused as the instructions page seems to say that you can input the user’s steamid as well as their skial numerical id, but maybe I misread it. I understand my chat has not changed since my previous application, and to be fair I made no attempt to nor statement saying I would change it. This sounds cliche, but I mean it when I say I will now. I’m not asking you to just take my word for it, I’m asking for you to let me prove it to you; and if that means an improve or even a decline now and a reapplication after I clean up my chat and fix the application error then so be it.
The best thing you can do is look at the approved apps if you want to reapply again I can help a whole ton

VCS

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've played with Dirty Dan over the last few years on Skial. He is really friendly to everyone and makes the game a lot more enjoyable. He would definitely be great as a Skial admin.