Time:
4PM - 10PM Monday to Friday & 9AM - 10PM Saturday to Sunday
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "zooty" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Sometimes there's people being racist in voice/text chat + some micspammers and the vote mute doesn't always get passed.

I have lots of experience being admin on a few Garry's Mod, CS:S and Minecraft servers

#VoteMe2013​

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Hm, no.
Not a very stunning chatlog, I see insults and trade announcements, and not much else.
Not a very fleshed-out application.
Plus the ban question is wrong.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you only have about 5.5 days total on all skial servers which seems pretty low to me

for the ban question its by steam ID not name

get more time then reapply

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 since your app wasn't very convincing or explicit in terms of why you should be an admin.

Derppp

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Thanks for all the positive support, get ready for the newest addition to the administrator team of Skial

Reactions: Blade D_Hero

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Thanks for all the positive support, get ready for the newest addition to the administrator team of Skial

I didn't know they were accepting Grima so soon.

Also, it would probably help your case if you responded to the concerns people have voiced.

Derppp

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I didn't know they were accepting Grima so soon.

Also, it would probably help your case if you responded to the concerns people have voiced.

So I can't try to buy/sell things on a trade server?
"Not a very stunning chatlog, I see insults and trade announcements, and not much else."

What else am I meant to talk about on a trade server?

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
So I can't try to buy/sell things on a trade server?
"Not a very stunning chatlog, I see insults and trade announcements, and not much else."

What else am I meant to talk about on a trade server?

You don't demonstrate anything particularly stunning as to why you should be admin. Nothing's wrong with the announcements. Your chatlog demonstrates usage of the server, not anything helpful.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
you only have about 5.5 days total on all skial servers which seems pretty low to me

for the ban question its by steam ID not name

get more time then reapply

I had less time when I applied =P

I don't think we need an admin for just trade, though.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
I had less time when I applied =P

I don't think we need an admin for just trade, though.

Most big trade servers have 6+ admins on one server. Trade servers are usually the most hectic so having an admin just for trade is perfectly fine. But i don't think derp would be the best choice. -1

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Most big trade servers have 6+ admins on one server. Trade servers are usually the most hectic so having an admin just for trade is perfectly fine. But i don't think derp would be the best choice. -1
Yes, but they also most likely help handle scam reports as well. I wouldn't be behind even entertaining this guy as a trade moderator.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Most big trade servers have 6+ admins on one server. Trade servers are usually the most hectic so having an admin just for trade is perfectly fine. But i don't think derp would be even a choice. -1

FTFY
Really immature, nothing about him strikes me remotely trustworthy or responsible. Name, post history on skial, both on trade and off trade.
Made this admin app as a joke, takes his own admin as a joke.