Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Maybe 1-2 hours on Monday-Friday; 4-6 hours on Saturday and Sunday
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I play this server daily and nothing (except death or something important) will change that.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:165354132]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
My Reasons Why:
1. The skial jailbreak community is growing, and many new comers are here. So I want to help stop any new players from getting too chaotic and making jailbreak a place where no one has fun.

2. I have about 16 days on skial (When I submitted this I had 16 days, I usually increase a few days every few weeks.) and about 800 hours playing Team Fortress 2

3. I try to play with a friendly nature and to never say the "forbidden word." Check all my chat logs, never said it, unless you count "n word" as it, which would be completely ridiculous.

4. I have had admin on my friend's cousins minecraft server, but it closed down due to him running out of funds to pay for the server. I also got admin on a tf2 scammers server for maybe 2 hours and I learned quite a few commands used on the skial jailbreak. So I wouldn't really have to learn that much because I have a head start.

Thanks, and I hope this application goes well.

Last edited:

Nerd

I don't understand why people are judging me on something that occurred 4 months ago. If you look at my differences from then to now, you can see that I don't get banned at all now and I don't abuse the vote system.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 I haven't seen him causing trouble and he has certainly improved since those bans imo.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
I don't understand why people are judging me on something that occurred 4 months ago. If you look at my differences from then to now, you can see that I don't get banned at all now and I don't abuse the vote system.
where judging you the same way we judge everybody else, to be a skial admin is a big responsibility, and we select those who are mature enough to handle the job and get situations all cleared up. In order to find maturity we look at who you are and what you've done or have been punished with doing. Almost like Voir' Dire for jury selection, we find the best fit for adminship. What @Biggie posted to the links of your bans that occurred 4 months ago, we really use that as a way to see if you matured since then and if you could explain why and what exactly happened to create such ban. right now i leave my opinion at a +0 until further evidence is submitted. good luck.

Reactions: Chance

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
See him around Jailbreak all the time when I play and he never breaks the rules. Cool guy.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+yen
Seem to be behaving as of recent, still a little shaky because of all the prior bans but can't stay buried in the past I suppose.

Last edited:

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You were pretty chill the other day I was on JB but I'm still skeptical about your mute and ban history since it was fairly recent.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm torn on this app. On one hand, I like your connection time and correct ban command. On the other, I don't like some of the votes you have called that look suspicious, the lenny faces (although not spam), and your lack of time zone in your app.
-0 for now

Nerd

What votes are suspicious? Sometimes I say /votemenu and stuffs like that multiple times since it won't work and then try again later.

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think we hold histories accountable against applicants waaaay too much

if there's even one instance of an admin applicant saying negroid jewbot in 2009 then he's placed under so much scrutiny that he can even have his application canned altogether JUST because of that or because of a few mutes or even a kick/ban a while back

honestly, people, there's such thing as reformation, this isn't like applying for a spot in police academy, it's an online multiplayer shooter, people are bound to spout questionable things while playing online video games once in a while, it's a rule of thumb, just look at my chat history lmao

even if the applicant were to have said the n word numerous times in the past or even has an extensive ban history (for minor offenses) the app shouldn't just be completely disregarded because of some petty bullshit tarnishing their record if the applicant's other credentials are lookin' fine as a lightskin girl

I don't know anything about this applicant, I just wanted to get this point out there

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Gonna have to say +/-0.

I think we hold histories accountable against applicants waaaay too much

if there's even one instance of an admin applicant saying negroid jewbot in 2009 then he's placed under so much scrutiny that he can even have his application canned altogether JUST because of that or because of a few mutes or even a kick/ban a while back

honestly, people, there's such thing as reformation, this isn't like applying for a spot in police academy, it's an online multiplayer shooter, people are bound to spout questionable things while playing online video games once in a while, it's a rule of thumb, just look at my chat history lmao

even if the applicant were to have said the n word numerous times in the past or even has an extensive ban history (for minor offenses) the app shouldn't just be completely disregarded because of some petty bullshit tarnishing their record if the applicant's other credentials are lookin' fine as a lightskin girl

I don't know anything about this applicant, I just wanted to get this point out there

Well the thing is, they're not going to make someone admin and have them enforce the rules if the they've constantly broken the rules.