Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU, DEATH RUN | US, SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | US
Time:
5:00-10:00 Usually every day GMT
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
More than can count, I started playing Skial about a year ago, but since a few months ago I've stayed on mostly Skial servers.
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Certainly not, I would not want to throw everything I've contributed down the drain by getting mad over status.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:112283654]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have a good amount of time on Skial, and am always active usually everyday. I don't ever break the rules, especially since I know all the rules myself.

I am able to make fair judgements based on what the offense is, I am well known with some of the players on Deathrun and Saxton Hale and try to be as friendly as possible.

I don't rage, since raging is unproffesional and is just silly.
When I get killed in a game I just accept it, I don't get angry at all.

I contribute to Skial a fair amount, I enjoy the servers and so I love helping out.

I believe I should be an admin because of my active play time on Skial, my knowledge of the rules, the abillity to make good judgements and because I am friendly and welcoming yet can still be formal.

If someone has a problem with a ban or a mute or even a slay, I can work it out politelly and formally and I will ask to talk to them, so I can explain it to them if they want and perhaps sort it out.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Blaze Zorah

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just a note for anyone who's curious, Cream has just about 1000k hours.

+1.

Contributes to community, knows the rules.
But let me tell you something, if you ever write essays don't use the word "I," so much.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just a note for anyone who's curious, Cream has just about 1000k hours.

+1.

Contributes to community, knows the rules.
But let me tell you something, if you ever write essays don't use the word "I," so much.
1000k? So he has 1,000,000 hours on Skial? Pretty nuts if you ask me. Needless to say but you seem all around amazing, +1

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Blaze Zorah

Uncharitable Spy
Cream's pretty nice, I haven't been here long but from the conversations we've had I see no problems with him

+1

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Let's see here. *The seal pulls out a checklist*

Is aware of and meets beyond the minimum requirements:
Has never been muted or banned by an admin:
Kosher chat behavior:
Knowledge of Skial's discipline systems:
Has good reasons for wanting to be an admin:
Effort put in application: (Although some of the stuff you put down is kinda iffy and doesn't have anything to do with becoming an admin imo)

+1

Last edited:

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Let's see here. *The seal pulls out a checklist*
Knowledge of Skial's discipline systems: X (Admins permaban for script kiddying. Minimum admin-dealt ban/mute-durations is 24 hours, not 30 minutes.)

When applying, the form asks you explicitly to ban for only 30 minutes. I think he knows that it's permanent lol

Sakiko

Contributor
Heh they thought they had enouth of me on the DR servers now they got you too....

Congratz

Status
Not open for further replies.