CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
Servers:
DEATH RUN | EU
Time:
4pm-9pm (weekdays) UK, GBR (weekends will be inconsistent but active)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
256 hours (10 hours idle)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I would be annoyed, however I wouldn't complain about it or leave inappropriate comments either. I would accept the removal and simply be glad I had the chance to be an admin.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "CallumDeGr8" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
There is a lack of admins and control of these servers and therefore these get out of hand with multiple acts of cheating using console commands to griefing players by killing them from under the map. I feel that everybody should have the best experience playing so more can join. Having access to being an admin, I wouldn't abuse the features provided and would give people a clear warning to stop and if they wish to continue, they will receive a ban on their level of actions. Neither will I use my power as admin to intimidate players, I will have fun with the rest and only get involved when necessary and will treat all players the same, friend or not. I feel that I would be suitable as an admin, however if you come to the conclusion of me not being suitable, I won't take it personally and I will still play your servers.

I thank you for reading and stay positive,
Callum​

Toxik

Contributor
There is a lack of admins and control of these servers and therefore these get out of hand with multiple acts of cheating using console commands to griefing players by killing them from under the map.
We basically have admins on almost 24/7, reports are quickly handled and there are many ways to contact admins through both Steam, Discord and the forum.

I thank you for reading and stay positive
DEATH RUN | EU 12/28/2017 - 07:34:16 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] PISS OFF
DEATH RUN | EU 12/28/2017 - 07:52:30 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] FUCK OFF
SUIJIN | EU 12/29/2017 - 06:54:21 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] [Team] DO SOMETHING FFS
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:38:13 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] NBR FUCK OFF
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:23:02 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] peelol FUCK OFF
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 05:32:40 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] fucking plebs

Also,
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:44 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:43 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:41 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:41 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:39 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:39 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:38 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:37 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:35 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:34 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:32 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:30 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:29 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok
SURF | EU 12/28/2017 - 06:42:28 AM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] ok

And you seem to be very fond of this bind:
DEATH RUN | EU 12/27/2017 - 05:57:49 PM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] When its 1930s Germany and your neighbour with curly hair is wearing a suspiciously small hat.

And finally:
DEATH RUN | EU 12/27/2017 - 05:39:32 PM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] all aboard the jew jew train!
SAXTON HALE | EU 12/27/2017 - 12:31:56 PM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] get aboard the jew jew train, for the journey of a lifetime!
DEATH RUN | EU 12/26/2017 - 04:42:50 PM CallumDeGr8 [TJK] get on the jew jew train for the trip of a lifetime!

Reactions: Branquinho

CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
Yeah sorry about that, the guys I was swearing at were purposefully killing me when I was trying to surf even though I said I was friendly, I don't take to them too kindly. Yeah, the bind, I understand it can be offensive but I don't intend that, I will choose to not use that nor swear... I don't want come across as some kind of Nazi or aggressive or anything, it was some thoughtless banter.

Last edited:

CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
I know you're simply pointing out the worst things which I completely understand, but I was going through allot of stress from personal problems at the time. Once you get past that, you would understand that I do mean no harm and only wish to have fun; only when I get annoyed by griefers or hackers is when I tend to get frustrated and swear.

Last edited:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

Everything Toxik has provided in his post says to me you most likely don't do well under pressure. From what I've seen, Skial's admins are very calm and don't instigate or flame on someone's toxic shenanigans. I believe you would flame someone's for their toxicity in game and wrongfully use the power that was given to you.

Nothing personal. However, I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
i'm going with the -1 because in your chat logs you sound like you are racist and i don't want a admin who is racist

CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
I completely agree with you that it looks that way, I even think to myself that it makes me look like a horrible and rage induced person, but this truly isn't like me, the context has been removed and therefore it appears as if I'm very salty and enjoy to swear and abuse the chat. The binds were only occasional and most most the time I received a couple of "lols" and I am aware that this is offensive and if this determines my response by others I will more than happily change the bind to something more necessary.

CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
I apologize for appearing very rude and racist, however all of this was through rare circumstances where events have made me act irresponsibly. I promise that I can control my behaviour and language usually, however I will easily change my ways now that the circumstance has been resolved.

CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
At this point, I honestly don't mind if I'm accepted as an admin or not anymore, I just care about proving the fact that I'm not like that, and that I can easily change to appear more professional, it was just a couple of rough days I was going through, I'll just have to learn to control this if it ever happens again. I'm truly sorry. :sob:

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
At this point, I honestly don't mind if I'm accepted as an admin or not anymore, I just care about proving the fact that I'm not like that, and that I can easily change to appear more professional.
Calm down, boyo. (I'd recommend that you) Just reapply in a couple of months, keep your chatlogs clean, and help people.

Reactions: CallumDeGr8

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I completely agree with you that it looks that way, I even think to myself that it makes me look like a horrible and rage induced person, but this truly isn't like me, the context has been removed and therefore it appears as if I'm very salty and enjoy to swear and abuse the chat. The binds were only occasional and most most the time I received a couple of "lols" and I am aware that this is offensive and if this determines my response by others I will more than happily change the bind to something more necessary.
At this point, I honestly don't mind if I'm accepted as an admin or not anymore, I just care about proving the fact that I'm not like that, and that I can easily change to appear more professional, it was just a couple of rough days I was going through, I'll just have to learn to control this if it ever happens again. I'm truly sorry. :sob:
Calm down, boyo. (I'd recommend that you) Just reapply in a couple of months, keep your chatlogs clean, and help people.
i forgive you plz do not do it again

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Marking improve. Don’t chat spam (or be racist, but your chat spam with the ~20 oks in 60 seconds is very definitive), or the next time will be a silence.

Reactions: CallumDeGr8

CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
Yes, I understand that the chat spam was stupid and I should have only said it once or twice. However the reason for that was for even after a decent 10 minutes of telling them to stop, I grew widely annoyed and began to swear at them. Now of course I know it was pathetic of me for then to even go further after spamming “ok” but repeatedly being killed/targeted after over 20 minutes bugged me when all I wanted to do was surf. If they had listened to me, it wouldn’t have escalated so quickly. But yet again, I wasn’t in the greatest mood either.

Last edited:

CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
I honestly dont want to be seen as a terrible person, I want to help since I play on your servers frequently and want find and stop players who intend to hinder the experience of others. Of course I appear unsuitable and look like I’d clearly abuse my power but, I could change my attitudes to be far more professional if I choose to, keep check of my chat log for a week or two.

Last edited: