Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrito!!

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
"#steamid" or #userid or "name"

sm_ban 852 30 hax0r "userid"

sm_ban 85724 30 Player "name"

it has been awhile since I have used SM. I also don't plan on banning every person on the server. the only reason I want admin is to keep the servers running well.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
...for which you have to be able to control the SourceMod commands. I already said it is wrong, so don't keep on saying the same thing over and over again.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Changing to -1. Hes done alot of tries for the ban command. Some people get it right the second time really. Its kind of silly if you can't do a simple command.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor

This won't work.

How do you ban your own SteamID

sm_ban
"85724" or #362 or "Burrito!!"
rcon_ban 85724 0 hax0r kick

and if I remember correctly SM has a menu
"bind" "f2" "sm_menu"
You still have to correct the ban command.
sm_ban 85724 30 hax0r
That is not your Steam ID. Read through the other applications to seek your fault, as well as this thread.

Keep in mind you don't have an unlimited amount of trials on the ban command.
"#steamid" or #userid or "name"

sm_ban 852 30 hax0r "userid"

sm_ban 85724 30 Player "name"
...for which you have to be able to control the SourceMod commands. I already said it is wrong, so don't keep on saying the same thing over and over again.
Yeah I'm gonna say no to this one. At least do the "homework" of studying up admin commands before applying for admin.

Burrito!!

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
say and do what you want. youre right to an extent I don't care. my 10 year badge means nothing. my inventory means nothing. the creator of dustbowl wanting me to beta test for valve means nothing. btw dustbowl was made in tfc, I have been through 2 big tf2 communities. in the end, its just a game and I am happy being a donator and playing tf2. Astir really, 1 year?!?!? wtf

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
say and do what you want. youre right to an extent I don't care. my 10 year badge means nothing. my inventory means nothing. the creator of dustbowl wanting me to beta test for valve means nothing. btw dustbowl was made in tfc, I have been through 2 big tf2 communities. in the end, its just a game and I am happy being a donator and playing tf2. Astir really, 1 year?!?!? wtf

Your time on steam is irrelevant, inventory is irrelevant, beta testing irrelevant. Astir may have one year on his steam account but he's got a lot more experience and maturity than you probably ever will.

Ban question still wrong even after plenty of attempts, seems like you've made no effort to check how the command is properly used.

Shame, because I love burritos :(

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
At first he seemed like a neat guy, lot of time and clean chat logs.

The ban question thing is iffy, I can understand some people getting confused by it. But this

makes you seem really immature.

Im gonna -1

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King

And with this I -1

Status
Not open for further replies.