Status
Not open for further replies.

opieman2010

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
say and do what you want. youre right to an extent I don't care. my 10 year badge means nothing. my inventory means nothing. the creator of dustbowl wanting me to beta test for valve means nothing. btw dustbowl was made in tfc, I have been through 2 big tf2 communities. in the end, its just a game and I am happy being a donator and playing tf2. Astir really, 1 year?!?!? wtf

This is an admin application, not a big dick contest.

Although I believe you have a desire to help the community (being an extremely active player and all), I don't think you espouse the level of *cough* professionalism *cough* (a word I use loosely) I would look for in an admin.

I don't know, but I think you may be coming up a bit short in both ventures.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I concur. Calling out an admin on his own admin application is ignorant. Being unable to take hints on where to find corrections on the ban question is one thing but those answers are just.. they make me cringe. As a community, we could not care less about which items you have as an admin or 'valve wanted you to do this'. I'm calling bullshit on that since you can't work your way around a simple command.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
I have 2 years on Steam, and your ban command is still incorrect.

Get your facts straight.
Oh and I would have won the big dick contest.

I'm pretty confident that your massive ego would expand beyond the known universe if you became an admin. I think it's best for everyone if you just stick with reporting.

Reactions: Meowcenary

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Changed to decline, one of the qualities we look for in an admin is the ability to find and use information correctly. After many attempts, you still cannot get the ban question correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.