Biscuit [B> Trading Cards]©®

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | EU, TRADE | US
Time:
Monday- Thursday 2045-2359, fridays starting at 2045 to sunday 2359 hours, GTM-5 NJ, US
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No ill not get mad, but Ill appreciate a reason from a higer rank. still no hard feelings.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:39198031]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I use to play on Turbine alot, then got introduced to Trade and have been trading for about a month, I usually get on all weekend long maybe rest about 5 hours to sleep between saturday 600 to saturday 1200 same goes for sunday.
The main reason is because on the trade server we dont get as many attention as needed, also i start seen a couple of mic spammers, spies teleporting into the enemy spawn and this is more often overnight when no admin are online.

Back in 2005-2006 I used to have a community dedicated to play Css, so I do have experience with trouble maker, Im always listening and never take sides.
So far I think Im known in the US trade server as a honest and legit trader.
Im not active at all at the forums but Im in game.
Also I Always used to use steam Id for bans when there was Steam###

Anyways Thanks for taking the time to read this app.

Ps. English is no my main language so sorry for typos.​

Last edited:

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
TRADE | EU, TRADE | US
Time:
Monday- Thursday 2045-2359, fridays starting at 2045 to sunday 2359 hours, GTM-5 NJ, US
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No ill not get mad, but Ill appreciate a reason from a higer rank. still no hard feelings.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:39198031]" 30 "[obvious aimbot]"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I use to play on Turbine alot, then got introduced to Trade and have been trading for about a month, I usually get on all weekend long maybe rest about 5 hours to sleep between saturday 600 to saturday 1200 same goes for sunday.
The main reason is because on the trade server we dont get as many attention as needed, also i start seen a couple of mic spammers, spies teleporting into the enemy spawn and this is more often overnight when no admin are online.

Back in 2005-2006 I used to have a community dedicated to play Css, so I do have experience with trouble maker, Im always listening and never take sides.
So far I think Im known in the US trade server as a honest and legit trader.
Im not active at all at the forums but Im in game.
Also I Always used to use steam Id for bans when there was Steam###

Anyways Thanks for taking the time to read this app.

Ps. English is no my main language so sorry for typos.​
Ban command is wrong.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Letting an enemy spy into the base isn't against the rules if he isn't doing anything. If he starts killing, then it's a problem. Also, trade servers aren't the only servers you're gonna admin. You're going to have to moderate them all. For now, gonna have to say +0. It's not solid, though. Good luck on your app.

Beetlejuice

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Has nice connection time, good application, You seem to have everything in order. Just make sure you know you have to deal with any rule breaker. Part of being an admin is that the rules are your number one priority, even before your friends. Just as long as you keep that in mind, I feel like you will make a great admin. +1

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Edit: Changed to +0 due to use of acheivement hack.

Last edited:

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Has nice connection time, good application, You seem to have everything in order. Just make sure you know you have to deal with any rule breaker. Part of being an admin is that the rules are your number one priority, even before your friends. Just as long as you keep that in mind, I feel like you will make a great admin. +1
Yes Sir, Im a person of rules, dont care if is my family rules are rules and have to be obey, if they have a problem im sure they can call 1800 skial. lol

Besides your profile pic, everything seems great, haha +1
lol yeah gotta chose the less popular avatar.

One thing I noticed is that you advertise trades outside of trade servers, which is allowed, just be careful you don't get to the point where it could be considered spam. Other than that, everything looks great.
yes i do advertise outside server trading but just when people is like you may have seen it " selling a item for XX price and after a couple of minutes i suggest them to try either bots(wich u add as friend no password need) or try on bp.tf) I think this help to people to keep coming into the server as they will have more chances to sell their items.

Thanks for the support.

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Also reading other apps, I should mention i have been votemute a couple of times by people just because, but if im not wrong the only time the vote actually passed was when i started it myself lol. just so you guys know. (if you can start a vote on yourself, can remember clearly)

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Also reading other apps, I should mention i have been votemute a couple of times by people just because, but if im not wrong the only time the vote actually passed was when i started it myself lol. just so you guys know. (if you can start a vote on yourself, can remember clearly)
Actually, there is a rule against votemuting yourself, so you should refrain from doing that in the future.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This might or might not matter but I'll bring it up

https://steamcommunity.com/id/siveriano_/

You have all achievements in games you have 0 hours on, so it means you have used a hack to get them. Again, not sure if admins looking this considers it bad or not, just something I thought to bring up, harmless or not.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Hello Biscuit.
Wasn't the one who marked this but:
  • What do you do if someone insults you over mic / chat?
  • You just joined the server, and you see a voteban going on. The victim confirms he wasn't griefing (assuming it was a griefing voteban); what do you do?