Birdkoo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
2FORT | EU, 2FORT | EU | Fast, 2FORT | LA | Fast, 2FORT | US, 2FORT | US | Fast, 2FORT+ | EU | Fast, 2FORT+ | NY | Fast, BADWATER | EU, BADWATER | NY, DUSTBOWL | EU, DUSTBOWL+ | EU, DUSTBOWL+ | NY, FRONTIER+ | EU | Fast, HARVEST | US | Fast, HIGHTOWER | EU | Fast, ORANGE+ | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU 2, SUIJIN | EU | Fast, TRADE | EU, TRADE | NY, TRADE | US, TURBINE | EU | Fast, TURBINE | LA | Fast, TURBINE | NY | Fast, TURBINE | TX | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 1 | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 2 | Fast, UPWARD | EU
Time:
17:00-23:00 GMT Weekdays, 14:00-20:00 Weekends
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
300+ Hours across all Skial Servers
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope. I'm not here to spread any type of hate.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
!votemenu
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've worked professionally in adminstrative positions for two years previously in the past. Regarding my history with Skial servers, I believe that I have only acted in silencing players for 30 minutes when there was genuine need in terms of "Spam" or "Racism" and that these commands allow players to return to the servers after they acted out but with a due and fair process in mind.

I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 and find Skial servers to be amongst the most friendly and polite communities that I have been a part of. I am applying so I can continue to contribute to the growth of both Team Fortress 2 and the wider Skial communities in the long term.

Thank you for your consideration.​

Reactions: Fairnessplease

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I think in a way he is in the right in regards on his app in the sub-s

Seems good to me? I see nothing wrong with app itself when he made it and made reports in-game help lots.

+1

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
-1 You're ban command is wrong and you are relatively new to the community. I say you should play other servers as well rather than just trade servers and try to make a few reports on the forums.

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
This would be a optimistic app if it weren't for a few things:
A) Incorrect ban command
B) Not much experience on the forum
C) You can't possibly play on all servers, and have over 300 hours on skial...

But I give you credit, it was better than most of the apps, which usually involve little thought and effort, so cheers to you for that.

Mr. Socko

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
You should link your Steam account so it can be searched easily.
Searching your SteamID on google reveals few bans on other servers violating their rules, some of them are even permanent. You even have a ban on Skial by players for racism. Unless you have an explanation for them, from all this it just seems too sketchy for you to be applying for an admin position. Specially this post being the first one from the account and no prior reports for the offending players you are talking about.

Last edited:

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT | EU, 2FORT | EU | Fast, 2FORT | LA | Fast, 2FORT | US, 2FORT | US | Fast, 2FORT+ | EU | Fast, 2FORT+ | NY | Fast, BADWATER | EU, BADWATER | NY, DUSTBOWL | EU, DUSTBOWL+ | EU, DUSTBOWL+ | NY, FRONTIER+ | EU | Fast, HARVEST | US | Fast, HIGHTOWER | EU | Fast, ORANGE+ | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU 2, SUIJIN | EU | Fast, TRADE | EU, TRADE | NY, TRADE | US, TURBINE | EU | Fast, TURBINE | LA | Fast, TURBINE | NY | Fast, TURBINE | TX | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 1 | Fast, TURBINE+ | EU 2 | Fast, UPWARD | EU
Time:
17:00-23:00 GMT Weekdays, 14:00-20:00 Weekends
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
300+ Hours across all Skial Servers
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Nope. I'm not here to spread any type of hate.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
!votemenu
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've worked professionally in adminstrative positions for two years previously in the past. Regarding my history with Skial servers, I believe that I have only acted in silencing players for 30 minutes when there was genuine need in terms of "Spam" or "Racism" and that these commands allow players to return to the servers after they acted out but with a due and fair process in mind.

I play a lot of Team Fortress 2 and find Skial servers to be amongst the most friendly and polite communities that I have been a part of. I am applying so I can continue to contribute to the growth of both Team Fortress 2 and the wider Skial communities in the long term.

Thank you for your consideration.​

Like i said before. If they can't take the time to make a proper Skial profile with the required info to review someone then they are clearly too lazy or hiding something.

Reactions: Percilius

Zev

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
-1 You're ban command is wrong and you are relatively new to the community. I say you should play other servers as well rather than just trade servers and try to make a few reports on the forums.
-1 for the ban command
-1 as above the ban command is wrong
This would be a optimistic app if it weren't for a few things:
A) Incorrect ban command
B) Not much experience on the forum
C) You can't possibly play on all servers, and have over 300 hours on skial...

But I give you credit, it was better than most of the apps, which usually involve little thought and effort, so cheers to you for that.
https://www.skial.com/threads/no-commenting-on-app-answers.57381/

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Marking improve, I suggest getting familiarized with the community (linking your steam account would be a good start) and learning how Skial punishes users breaking the rules before applying again.