balloonicorn

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
3:30 to 10:00 Canadian time and on a weekend well anytime?
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
about 30 i have switched names from rerour to balloonicorn soo count rerours hours too if you can
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I wont i'll still be happy if theres a reason but if there wasnt i'll gmail/email you guys and i'll still play on the severs
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban Balloonicorn 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hey I love what you guys do.. with your endless severs... and all of them being good.. (ping.. i am in canada btw) but i love the jailbreak sever(s) there are the best jailbreak sever(s) l've seen (if lm not lagging) And i'll do my best at banning the mass freekillers cause well there's not of mods on the jailbreak sever(s) so somebody can just mass freekill people and not get banned cause not enough people voted to ban him (for 30 mins) and theres not enough jb admins to ban him (for 30 mins) even though theres 31 people and i've only seen one only one and theres been alot freekills i've seen and i want to lower that so lm hoping you see this so we can stop mass freekill (and normal freekills also i have just made this skial.com account btw) - Love, Balloonicorn/rerour <3.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Marking improve as you are 120 hours short from the minimum time requirement. Additionally, if you say there's issues, you can always record a demo and make a report, I haven't seen any from you so I'd consider doing that before applying again.