Andrew Adolf | Justplay.tf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
TRADE | US
Time:
monday through sunday. Centeral Time Zone. 12 pm- 12 am
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
53, but hey I've been using this server for over 3 years to do my trading on. That got to mean somthing
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Mad? no. Confused and curious. Sure
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban acommonbrony 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I've had plenlty of experience of moderating a trade server from my time on the Justplay.tf trade server.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/justplaytradeadmins
So not only would you not of have to worry about training me about how to mod, we also use the same console commands so I will easily just slide in to this new positoin.
Any other questions that you have for me, feel free to add me​

Toxik

Contributor
53 hours doesn't seem like a whole lot, especially for a trade server
Also, why should we make you admin if you have the address to other servers in your own name?

Otherwise, you should get regulars to vouch for you, because the app isn't really impressive in any way at the moment

+/-0

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1.

* Very impressive app, did not take 5 minutes to put together. Probably the best reasons to be admin thats better then any other app we have in considering.

* Loads of time on our servers, no means a low number, you try to count to 50, I dare you. And thats TONS of time to make instant friends with every reg so they can vouch, right...?

* Is already an admin of another place, makes perfect sense why he wants to baby si- I mean be a perfect member of the community and make sure everyone's happy.

* Even tho hes already an admin, he got the one admin thing SUPER correct.

Last edited: