Alucard

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
7:00 pm eastern time
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
If I were to lose my moderator I would not be mad because they must have a vaild reason for doing so but if its not a good reason of course Ill fight back
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
First I would open console. Second thing "status" Third, sm_ban "#[U:1:96548647]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
This is for applying to be a mod not an admin
I believe I should be a mod because I have followed all the rules of skial and I will continue to follow all the rules I especially play in the jailbreak server I go there everyday. I have dealt with a lot of people before I have no experience with being a mod and this is my first time doing an app.
I feel as though I can get support from admins such as Avenger he might reply later to this app but they have agreed to support me.
I have broken some rules of skial in the past and have been perma muted for it and learned my lesson in the time I was muted I have been unmuted because of an appeal I made. I know this wont go through because of my mute but I still wanna try and see if I can
Thank you all for your time​

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Hlstats:
If I were to lose my moderator I would not be mad because they must have a vaild reason for doing so but if its not a good reason of course Ill fight back
: Open console and type the following: sm_ban "put your id here" 30 "obvious aimbot".
I believe I should be a mod because I have followed all the rules of skial and I will continue to follow all the rules I especially play in the jailbreak server I go there everyday. I have dealt with a lot of people before I have no experience with being a mod and this is my first time doing an app.
I feel as though I can get support from admins such as Avenger and Grima they might reply later to this app but they have agreed to support me.
I have broken some rules of skial in the past and have been perma muted for it and learned my lesson in the time I was muted I have been unmuted because of an appeal I made. I know this wont go through because of my mute but I still wanna try and see if I can
The ban command is missing something besides your ID. Get that fixed and I'll +1.

Alucard

Thank you all for your time yes I know Im on thin ice but still I will always hope for the best

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Hlstats:
First I would open console. Second type "status" sm_ban 3rd "#[U:1:96548647]" 30 and ban myself for aimbotting
I feel as though I can get support from admins such as Avenger and Grima they might reply later to this app but they have agreed to support me.
Command is still wrong. Also, I have played with you a lot and really do think you have moved past the bans/mutes that Crow pointed out. He helps out with reports and policing the freekillers now.

Reactions: Alucard

тнε ρครรivε ρүяσ

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I've been playing with Jude for a very long time on Skial and I think he is almost perfect for a moderator position. I can strongly agree with Sir Cakez that he has moved way past all of his bans and mutes and has made up for them. He also does very well at reporting trouble makers on Jailbreak. He also is very active and would be very effective.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Servers:
JAILBREAK | NY
Time:
Hlstats:
First I would open console. Second type "status" 3rd sm_ban "#[U:1:96548647]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
I feel as though I can get support from admins such as Avenger he might reply later to this app but they have agreed to support me.
The command format is correct, but one thing needs to be changed.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This guy is pretty cool, I really do think he has turned his attitude around. He always asks about rules and reports troublemakers. +1

Alucard

Thank you all for everything I appreicate you for just reading this and commenting I wish you all the best lives and hope you all dont get in trouble.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 I haven't seen him causing trouble at all lately and he knows the rules. I think he would do fine!

Beetlejuice

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
+1 He can often be seen on skial servers, and never breaking the rules.
From what I've seen, he seems like he would be perfectly capable of punishing even his closest friends if they did something wrong, which is always one of the biggest concerns in new and current admins. I feel like he would be an incredible admin.

For Jude AKA alucard: I hope you realize you will need to be very active on the forums, but knowing you, you will definitely do what you need to, and then some. Best of luck to you!

Alucard

Yes I know beetle juice thank you for your concern I will be on the forums more often then before best of luck in life.