• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I know this may be 3rd or 4th attempt for me to be admin, but i am really worried that the admins may not know the people that break the rules when they are not here. I feel like that i can help the server from preventing that. Making sure its all fine. I am usually on Skial Dustbowl, and maybe other depending where my friends go, like Cinic, Killerzebra, and Staying Classy. I have not yet donated to the server, but i have plans to donate to the server once i find the info to send it to. I may be over reacting and Emotionally pissed at others, but i play for fun, and i won't abuse it for such reason. Also, here is my stats on hte HLstats. http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=11026 .I like to have fun on the server and just hang around with my friends on dustbowl and hope to contribute more help to the server. As always, i will be on this server regularly (fri, sat sunday once school starts. the entire week during breaks and summer. I may not come sometimes if i am super busy so i am just saying.) I know i asked many times, but i am trying to help contribute help to the server and I hope you would consider this.

- AznAfire

I would be happy to answer or reply to any questions or statements.

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
jermschicken.gif

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Don't you already have an app on this forum?
What is the point, we already know you want to be one.