Playing Time:
339:29:17
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No why would I?
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:87487483]" 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I play on the server almost everyday!
I hate having to deal with mic spamming and so on! Sometime the votes don't even work!

I have a clan -576| We play only Skial until recently one of our members got banned for a week for the dumbest glitch ever! At start up he ended up flaming someone on the other side of the gate which happens all the time!
I KNOW THAT BECAUSE I HAVE 2,000 hours on TF2
I'd like to prevent that from happening to others!

Sometimes votemenu ban commands don't work?

I can spot a hacker no doubt I've played half-life more then half my life!

To be honest My clan stacks team 1st round then lets auto-balance and team scramble takes its place!
The REASON we are so good is we always end up having to play each other!
Keeps the server ALIVE!
We keep it alive until that one guy comes in and ruins the fun!
That's why I'd love to be an admin!

I play competitively in 32 player servers and its a blast!

THANK YOU :D​

185db

Epic Skial Regular
+1

Nice chat, positive attitude, tons of playing time and experience!!

Only thing I would recommend is that you start to call in admins and submit reports when a vote fails (If you dont already)

Best of luck!!!

Last edited:

-567| Consistent

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1

Nice chat, positive attitude, tons of playing time and experience!!

Only thing I would recommend is that you start to call in admins and submit reports when a vote fails (If you dont already)

Best of luck!!!

I am waiting for my friend to get back to me about who banned him. I was planning to report it until I talk to him just saying

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I am waiting for my friend to get back to me about who banned him. I was planning to report it until I talk to him just saying
Unfortunately for your friend, using a glitch and killing/harming through gates actually is against the rules. I would advise you do not report this person as if you do, it will be considered abuse

Paradocks

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Such enthusiasm xD you put an exclamation point at the end of every sentence...

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Fiz was accused of hacking after lighting a admin on fire during setup time!
This glitch happens quiet often! When you are pyro and flame the setup gate with red team on the other side sometimes the person gets lit on fire!
I have done it and seen it many times!
Pretty solid app right here.
no wait sorry, i meant, pretty solid app right here!
-1!

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

You seem like a nice guy, but you apparently utilize glitches and such, which would earn you a ban if an admin was present. Can't have an admin breaking the very rules they are supposed to be enforcing.

Bottiger

Administrator
I actually don't see burning through the gates as much of an exploit. I know the gate blocks almost everything so anything getting through is probably not intended. But everyone just likes to spam stuff on the gates before the round starts. The medic cabinet is right behind the attackers, and if you are defending you don't want to be standing on the gate.

I tried using a plugin to stop this but sometimes the setup finished event doesn't trigger so people could end up being invulnerable the whole time.

But many people complain about it so it really isn't something you should keep doing especially if you want to be an admin. If you have an issue with how we deal with that then you should make a suggestion here.

-567| Consistent

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Well I guess now I know its a rule but sometimes that happens and people don't even mean to do it! I have done it and never meant to!
But I am on this server 24/7 Come play on it check it out come talk to me!

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Your enthusiasm, eagerness and honesty in honor, but I think you are not ready yet. You should familiarize yourself with the rules most importantly, befriend some of the admins too, to help you out with incidents on the server. And use the forum too, it might help you get yourself familiarized with this community more than just in a casual way.
Also you shouldn't really blame the admins for trying to help ensure a fair game for everybody. I understand you didn't like your friend being treaten like that, but then again, he was clearly exploiting a bug that to quote your words "is happening all the time".

I believe you that he and/or you didn't do it intentionally tho, he should then appeal and explain about this incident to be able to get a chance of lifting the ban or reduce the length of it.
But if you know it can happen, don't do it in the first place :grimacing:

I'd like to explain why he has received 1 week too, since you are not familiar with these things apparently. Skial is setting the ban length up on the number or seriousness of the offense. Standard lengths for bans or silences are:

1day -> 3days -> 1 week -> 1 month, if the offense is very serious - which it wasn't here - even permanent.

That means let's say you get reported for spamming the 3rd time and the admins approve the report, you'd be silenced for 1 week.

I hope that cleared some of your confusion up.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Your enthusiasm, eagerness and honesty in honor, but I think you are not ready yet. You should familiarize yourself with the rules most importantly, befriend some of the admins too, to help you out with incidents on the server. And use the forum too, it might help you get yourself familiarized with this community more than just in a casual way.
Also you shouldn't really blame the admins for trying to help ensure a fair game for everybody. I understand you didn't like your friend being treaten like that, but then again, he was clearly exploiting a bug that to quote your words "is happening all the time".

I believe you that he and/or you didn't do it intentionally tho, he should then appeal and explain about this incident to be able to get a chance of lifting the ban or reduce the length of it.
But if you know it can happen, don't do it in the first place :grimacing:

I'd like to explain why he has received 1 week too, since you are not familiar with these things apparently. Skial is setting the ban length up on the number or seriousness of the offense. Standard lengths for bans or silences are:

1day -> 3days -> 1 week -> 1 month, if the offense is very serious - which it wasn't here - even permanent.

That means let's say you get reported for spamming the 3rd time and the admins approve the report, you'd be silenced for 1 week.

I hope that cleared some of your confusion up.
He's also supposed to know all these as an admin applicant.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It sounds like you would cut your friends slack exclusively, and that you disagree with some of our rules.
Why enforce rules you don't believe in?