Time:
Monday Through Fridays starting at 4:00PM EST
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. I will definetley be dissappointed
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban [R@] Mar Mar <3 ♣™ 30 "hacking"
Any other reason you should be admin:
The reason I would like to be a Skial admin. I would like to ave the resposibility to make servers better, help keep trouble makers off the server. On my duty, I will be friendly,kind, i will never voteabuse. If I see a person disobeying Skial Rules I will do whatever is needed due to the situation. I will honor other admins,managers and owners. If I Do Not Succeed Into Being An Administrator, I Will Still Participate In My Duties, Such As I Said Earlier, Obeying Rules, Helping Others, Friendly/Kind Player. Thank You Dearly For This Oppurtunity.​

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer

and his bans are relatively recent...
bc63e35ad7.png
do you mean comm block? that isn't a ban.

Last edited:

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
-1, should've absolutely checked other apps, still has a lot to learn

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Since you are currently silenced for a week I can say with confidence that you're probably not getting the position since bad behavior is never rewarded here. Also be warned that your next offence will be a month long ban or silence.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
Yeaaaaaaaaaah....has a dirty chat, only 2 days of play time, and a dirty ban history....
437259baf8.png

Not to mention immaturity:
b8ab12ebf6.png

and his bans are relatively recent...
bc63e35ad7.png

-1 until further evidence opposes my judgment

EDITED JULY 12:
Forgot to look at his other servers playtime XD, in total he has about 6 days worth of playtime, but still a -1 for me due to recent bans and chat

Last edited: