shots

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Even though you seem friendly and willing, I'll have to give a -1 for now due to lack of play time and not too much effort in application.

T⋀TΞ™

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
1. Lives in Dubai
2. Too young
3. Not enough hours
4. Generally don't like you already
5. JB Sucks

I believe living in Dubai will allow me to go on the servers when not many admins can. Being 18 and a half, I believe that will give a fresh look, opinion and ideas, as mentioned before; I admitted that I was younger than other admins, but am eager to learn and improve, which I believe is a key aspect of an admin; the best leader is one that values others first before themselves. My hours on Skial server's was explained earlier; since live in Dubai, not many people are online, but that doesn't mean that u don't play TF2; I have 1,000+ hours on record; which I believe gives me a knowledge and fighting edge. I respect and thank your opinion, however I will continue my application, thank you.

T⋀TΞ™

It's good you can make the time requirement but if you're only able to make 10 PM or later, while I don't mean to be rude, doesn't sound worth it.

1. When you're saying you didn't have time to check around, that confuses me because a) you made an application which takes longer than reading one b) you graduated so don't you have a lot of free time on your hands? Both of these makes me feel your application was rushed.
    It's good you ready to learn more and improve and you're able to fill in the time gap but anyone could say that. Especially since you're only on after 10 PM, a time gap after 10 is usually when a server clears up for the night (for US servers)
I'm assuming you mean 10 PM EST hoping you determined that comparison already, for now it's going to be a -1.
I am now flexible with my online timings, so give me a time and I'll make it. When I was applying for an admin position, I was under pressure in real life; I had to make a flight later that day, because my mom gave me a call to tell me that she was getting married again; so I had to make the wedding, that's why I had to rush my admin app. I respect and thank you for your comment.

T⋀TΞ™

Even though you seem friendly and willing, I'll have to give a -1 for now due to lack of play time and not too much effort in application.
I believe living in Dubai will allow me to go on theservers when not many admins can. My hours on Skial server's was explained earlier; since live in Dubai, not many people are online, but that doesn't mean that u don't play TF2; I have 1,000+ hours on record; which I believe gives me a knowledge and fighting edge. Thank you very much for your comment.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I am now flexible with my online timings, so give me a time and I'll make it. When I was applying for an admin position, I was under pressure in real life; I had to make a flight later that day, because my mom gave me a call to tell me that she was getting married again; so I had to make the wedding, that's why I had to rush my admin app. I respect and thank you for your comment.
You're kind and respectful and I respect that but if you're under pressure then you should know when it's best for you to make decisions, this includes applying. For now, I'm going to mark this improve, however I do want you to apply because I like your attitude so once you meet the required hours, please apply again, thanks =)

T⋀TΞ™

While I've seen you on jailbreak quite a bit, I don't believe you'd take being an admin very seriously.

https://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/96668274

On the contrary, I know that it maybe hard to believe, but that was my little brother playing at the time, I was out of the country for my graduation and had to leave my laptop home because I had overcharged it, so I couldn’t take it off the plug. Still waiting for a replacement. If you wish I can show you the bill. I've also been using my phone to communicate on Skial at the moment because in not in Dubai. Thank you D3xus for your comment.

D3xus

Gore-Spattered Heavy
On the contrary, I know that it maybe hard to believe, but that was my little brother playing at the time, I was out of the country for my graduation and had to leave my laptop home because I had overcharged it, so I couldn’t take it off the plug. Still waiting for a replacement. If you wish I can show you the bill. Thank you D3xus for your comment.
While I believe you, I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that someone's younger brother had control over an admin account.

T⋀TΞ™

While I believe you, I wouldn't be comfortable knowing that someone's younger brother had control over an admin account.
Please do not worry about that. ASAP when I return to Dubai (my battery could have arrived by then) I will change the password on both my steam and place a facial recognition system on my laptop.you will have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: D3xus

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
As can you see above, @Sargent¥ already told you your app has been marked improve, given your number of hours. I am not sure why -1s are still going out. Work on your hours, getting to know the community, potentially expanding to other servers, and securing your account.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
As can you see above, @Sargent¥ already told you your app has been marked improve, given your number of hours. I am not sure why -1s are still going out. Work on your hours, getting to know the community, potentially expanding to other servers, and securing your account.
Might be due to the title missing any Improve tag.

T⋀TΞ™

Your wish is my comand, I will do my best to meet the 200 hour mark within the end of the week. I apologise in advance if I am not able to make it and than you very much for you commet. (I will be arriving in Dubai within the next 12 hours so I might be able to log on today)

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Your wish is my comand, I will do my best to meet the 200 hour mark within the end of the week. I apologise in advance if I am not able to make it and than you very much for you commet. (I will be arriving in Dubai within the next 12 hours so I might be able to log on today)
Do not rush it. It's not advisable to turn around and make a new app in the next week. Give it time and work on yourself for the next couple weeks or months.