Servers:
2FORT | EU, JAILBREAK | NY, ORANGE+ | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU
Time:
Afternoon & nights, every 2 days UTC+04:00
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
145:01:32 (03:10:41 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
To be honest, no I will not get mad because it probably would have been for a good reason and I respect Skial 's decision.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:176939883]" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I have played JB majority wise, thus am fully familiar with the rules and regulations. I have played on Skial servers consistently for 2 years. Steam friends with regular Skial players and administrators. Happy to learn new things about Skial and being a successful admin. Hope I'll fit the bill, thanks.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 mainly because of the playing time.

2FORT | EU, JAILBREAK | NY, ORANGE+ | EU, SAXTON HALE | EU
I don't recall ever seeing you on those three EU servers, if you see me around some time, say hello :blush:

Afternoon & nights, every 2 days UTC+04:00
What does "every 2 days" mean?

145:01:32 (03:10:41 AFK)
You've not met the 200 hours minimum (do you have a reason?), if you hit this requirement in the next week or so I'll change my support to +1

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
-1 lack of hours and the app is pretty bare. All of our applications whether closed, declined, or accepted are public. I think you could have looked at some of the accepted apps so that you can think of what more you can add as to why you should be an admin.

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
-1 lack of hours and the app is pretty bare. All of our applications whether closed, declined, or accepted are public. I think you could have looked at some of the accepted apps so that you can think of what more you can add as to why you should be accepted.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 lack of hours and the app is pretty bare. All of our applications whether closed, declined, or accepted are public. I think you could have looked at some of the accepted apps so that you can think of what more you can add as to why you should be accepted.
Tayto pls you posted twice.

Anyway -1. Please take the time to figure out what Skial looks for in admins before making an app. Stuff like this can easily hurt you if you ever make another.

Reactions: StantoMacGuffin

T⋀TΞ™

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
-1 mainly because of the playing time.

I don't recall ever seeing you on those three EU servers, if you see me around some time, say hello :blush:
I have mostly been on JB in NY, at least once or twice a week I go on the EU servers. Sorry I didn't see you, but looking forward to it.

What does "every 2 days" mean?
I try to go on tf2 as much as I can, so my worst case scenario is at least once every 2 days.

You've not met the 200 hours minimum (do you have a reason?), if you hit this requirement in the next week or so I'll change my support to +1
I can meet the 200 target in a relative short amount of time, as I have graduated recently. So I have more time on my hands. The reason why is because I mainly enjoy JB in NY, the time zone difference makes it that I'll only be able to play with people late at night, around 10pm.

T⋀TΞ™

-1 lack of hours and the app is pretty bare. All of our applications whether closed, declined, or accepted are public. I think you could have looked at some of the accepted apps so that you can think of what more you can add as to why you should be an admin.
I recently joined the Skial community so I didn't have much time to browse around. I believe that I have superior game experience, which allows me to fairly judge game play of others. I turned 18 in December, I do admit that I may not have the same knowledge capacity as other experienced admins, but I am happy to learn and hopefully improve. The reason for that is when I am free to go on the servers and players are on, no to little admins are online (mainly the US servers) and at that time of day of not a lot of experienced players are on the servers and I have to virtually no admin I to turn to. So I could possibly be the one to fill that time gap.

T⋀TΞ™

Tayto pls you posted twice.

Anyway -1. Please take the time to figure out what Skial looks for in admins before making an app. Stuff like this can easily hurt you if you ever make another.
I do apologise for my tardiness and lack of discipline, I was curious and egger, that is why my app lacked any detail. I am fair in game play judgement, due to my 1000+ hours of playing TF2 and have meet about a quarter of my steam friends on Skial server's, most of which are experienced top players, from which I have learned a lot about how to play and interact in and off Skial servers. Thank you for your comment.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I do apologise for my tardiness and lack of discipline, I was curious and egger, that is why my app lacked any detail. I am fair in game play judgement, due to my 1000+ hours of playing TF2 and have meet about a quarter of my steam friends on Skial server's, most of which are experienced top players, from which I have learned a lot about how to play and interact in and off Skial servers. Thank you for your comment.
I am sorry if English is not your first language (I can tell it is not) but its hard to take some one serious if they cant really use proper grammar atlest, not that im any better but im also not applying. It might be helpful if you do speak another language well tho. I would say try and wait until you meet the requirements for admin and try again with a better and stronger app. I would not mind a +1 at that point and im sure others would too if you also get regs to vouch for you.

T⋀TΞ™

Yes I live in Dubai and have learned English for the past 10 years. I do apologise for any grammatical errors I may have caused. I am grateful for your comment on my application, however I would like to continue my application at this point in time, because if I fail I would know what to do and what not to do and again thank you for your comment.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can meet the 200 target in a relative short amount of time, as I have graduated recently. So I have more time on my hands. The reason why is because I mainly enjoy JB in NY, the time zone difference makes it that I'll only be able to play with people late at night, around 10pm.
It's good you can make the time requirement but if you're only able to make 10 PM or later, while I don't mean to be rude, doesn't sound worth it.
I recently joined the Skial community so I didn't have much time to browse around. I believe that I have superior game experience, which allows me to fairly judge game play of others. I turned 18 in December, I do admit that I may not have the same knowledge capacity as other experienced admins, but I am happy to learn and hopefully improve. The reason for that is when I am free to go on the servers and players are on, no to little admins are online (mainly the US servers) and at that time of day of not a lot of experienced players are on the servers and I have to virtually no admin I to turn to. So I could possibly be the one to fill that time gap.
  1. When you're saying you didn't have time to check around, that confuses me because a) you made an application which takes longer than reading one b) you graduated so don't you have a lot of free time on your hands? Both of these makes me feel your application was rushed.
  2. It's good you ready to learn more and improve and you're able to fill in the time gap but anyone could say that. Especially since you're only on after 10 PM, a time gap after 10 is usually when a server clears up for the night (for US servers)
I'm assuming you mean 10 PM EST hoping you determined that comparison already, for now it's going to be a -1.