DaivdBaekr

Contributor
this is what the admin commands look like on your screen i know this is on a different game but the admin commands are going to look just like that on tf2
I've only used console commands for four years now. We only ask about console commands in applications.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Your app's reception is generally positive, so that is good.

However, if I was applying I would try to be a bit more active in the community. Reporting rule-breakers, taking part in conversation on the forums/discord, etc.
+0
I may change to a +1 depending on how this application goes

♥Fang♥

Uncharitable Spy
Your app's reception is generally positive, so that is good.

However, if I was applying I would try to be a bit more active in the community. Reporting rule-breakers, taking part in conversation on the forums/discord, etc.
+0
I may change to a +1 depending on how this application goes
Thank you anyway

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
really only reporting rule breakers is gonna fetch you any more points, posting in the forum and/or in discord isn't a thing you should really worry about.

Reactions: Metroidz

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
tbh I don’t like some of your chat log. I get inklings you’d be abusive. Also you called our community cancerous... I mean yea I play with plenty of cancerous folks on the servers, but I like to think it’s a good idea to not talk badly about a community I am happy with.

Anyways, like Toxik said, nothing too bad in chat logs. I’ll be interested to see where this goes, then I’ll give my + or - 1. I suggest making reports and getting server regs’ support. Basically increase your visibility to us.

PS You don’t really have to reply to every single post ha

♥Fang♥

Uncharitable Spy
tbh I don’t like some of your chat log. I get inklings you’d be abusive. Also you called our community cancerous... I mean yea I play with plenty of cancerous folks on the servers, but I like to think it’s a good idea to not talk badly about a community I am happy with.

Anyways, like Toxik said, nothing too bad in chat logs. I’ll be interested to see where this goes, then I’ll give my + or - 1. I suggest making reports and getting server regs’ support. Basically increase your visibility to us.

PS You don’t really have to reply to every single post ha
Will try my best thank you for information <3
And yes I have said that the community is cancerous when I saw that nobody really cared about people vote abusing for stuff like : slaying hale everytime they die, voteban for no real reason, and other stuff such as glitching with this console command snd_restart... I called it cancerous community because all of the people being on the side of the glitcher...

Last edited:

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+0

as shoo said you don't have to be part of the discord conversations or oftenly make reports.
But your chatlog pulled it down.

Sakiko

Contributor
Last edited:
Reactions: Cream Tea