♡Panda♡

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers:
Bottiger's 24/7 Idle
Time:
weekends mostly, and some weekdays when i get home from work, around 5:00pm Eastern Time
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
105:05:33 (02:32:15 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No i will not get mad, Even if there was no reason.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "[U:1:241949876]" 30 "obvious aimbot''
Any other reason you should be admin:
I think i should be admin because i have been through some tough times, and some bad times on this server. ive seen a decent amount of cheaters come on this server and some pretty vulgar people, along with some serious spammers. I want to make this server the best experience for anyone and more to come. i have a clean history as a AFC admin, OBV Admin, and im have very good friends who are very good admins i have experience. and i belive i improved. thank you :)​

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why not simply post here?
Also:
y77fyrJ.png

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 for Toxik's reason, and honestly the app just seems lazy. Also, someone being vulgar is not grounds for any admin action whatsoever unless in their vulgarity they violate other rules too.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 for Toxik's reason, and honestly the app just seems lazy. Also, someone being vulgar is not grounds for any admin action whatsoever unless in their vulgarity they violate other rules too.

Vulgarity does not necessarily mean racism. But yes, I'm not going to argue semantics, only saying someone being overly vulgar isn't a reason to action anyone.