Hlstats:
Playing Time:
according to hlstats ~2d but it should be much more in total
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:7103459]" 30 "Obvious aimbot."
Any other reason you should be admin:
I'm already an admin in an other community but I have also been a regular on Skial since forever (for some reason hlstats doesn't show all history?). Back in the days I used to play a lot on harvest and egypt but then my trading took over so my actual game play gradually went down. Due to "too much to do, too little time" over the last year or so I haven't had really any spare time but things have changed. I'm going to once more start spending time on the skial trade servers and therefor I would also love to help out with keeping them clean n helping others out. I would also be more than willing to help out with scam reports and since I'm already an admin and have access here n there I could also help with digging for alts.

The reason for why I'm applying is because now when I have been on the servers there has always been some mad man on or some mic spamming derpington.

Anyhow, feel free to ask anything, I'm stalking the forums here too every day so I'll answer pretty fast :)​

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Thats something every admin has. Otherwise we wouldnt make them an admin.

A good reason can include
Programmer
Mapper
Giant Penis

☆☆☆☆☆Camper |LZ|

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thats something every admin has. Otherwise we wouldn't make them an admin.
A good reason can include
Programmer
Mapper
Giant Penis

Not all have experience when they start, everyone has to start somewhere. But then again, what do you count as "much" or "good" experience?

But from those options that you gave I would say..:
Programming - can do but don't like it.
Mapper - I have mappers who work "for me" and that last map that I made was for cs1.6 so my skills on that front are somewhat outdated.
Giant Penis - have to ask my fiance...

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The only thing you might have going for you is your timezone. Which you didn't even give us.
https://www.skial.com/threads/we-need-australia-asian-russian-time-admins.55288/

However, given your low connect time, I don't see any good reason to consider you at this time. You mention being on Egypt EU, but the last time you were on that server was March 2013. And I see you connected to Skial back in 2012, but you only have a combined total of 2 days of connection time. If you had been active with Skial since 2012, you could easily of built up at least 30 days of connection time. You need to get more time on our servers, and actually build up consistent active connection time.

You can tell I am right because no one has come to vouch for you on here because no one really knows who you are.

Past experience is your good reason, but it is hardly a reason to consider the app. You have Maddo talking about your penis too, which could be in your favor too. Please reapply when you spend more time on the servers and forums.
https://www.skial.com/threads/how-we-pick-admins.39818/

☆☆☆☆☆Camper |LZ|

Mildly Menacing Medic
The only thing you might have going for you is your timezone. Which you didn't even give us.
Oh yeah, sorry for that, for me it's obvious at least when I state from where I am, but in case the timezones aren't familiar FIN is at +2GMT so almost the same as RUS.

You can tell I am right because no one has come to vouch for you on here because no one really knows who you are.
This depends, who do you count as "someone"? -does "normal (known) users" count as "some one" and does old admins count?
If so then I could talk with mszu and ϽiᴎiϽ, I know that at least one of them would vouch for me.

You have Maddo talking about your penis too, which could be in your favor too.
Oh really? ^^

-- EDIT --
And the connection time will improve since I'm once more back with time to spare :laughing:

Last edited:

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Everyone counts when it comes to supporting. but you need a few, not one or two. (that rhymed)

It doesn't really matter now anyway. I marked your app improve. Meaning you won't be considered at this time, but reapply when your connection time/activity has significantly improved.

☆☆☆☆☆Camper |LZ|

Mildly Menacing Medic
Everyone counts when it comes to supporting.
Even mom? -naah but seriously I can get more people to vouch but all of them may not be active here so idk if you guys care for that.

...reapply when your connection time/activity has significantly improved.
Sure as hell will do that and it shouldn't take too long :)

Got some other things on my mind too:
- You should/could ask for alts when they apply.
- I guess that you guys stalk SR and google steamIDs n all that when people apply?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Got some other things on my mind too:
- You should/could ask for alts when they apply.
- I guess that you guys stalk SR and google steamIDs n all that when people apply?

- Alts are easy enough to look up

- It's not stalking when it's there for all to see.
eeHUF.png