9. PAYLOAD+ | LA | Fast
  10. HARVEST | LA | Fast
Time:
~4:00pm - ~6:00am, ~7 days a week, Central Time US
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
437:02:55 (14:25:17 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, certainly there would be a reason for it and it isn't up to me.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:68373722]" 30 "Obvious aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
  1. I have carefully reviewed the rules and often help users with questions, disputes and general advice. I am painfully aware of the need for admins on a few of the servers I frequent. The votemenu simply does not allow me the tools to keep servers operating according to the rules and I want to do more as they are some of my favorites. I am a man of protocol and procedure and my levelheadedness and judgement skills already aid the servers in a manner that is becoming of Admin status.
  2. I am a frequent and knowledgeable trader with a self-constructed network of clients, both buyers and sellers.
  3. I will be around for at least the next four years.
  4. I have real experience with administrative duties/commands as an Admin on my clan's official server. This will not interfere with my obligations to Skial if granted the position as I already have subordinates in place.
  5. I have been the Administrator/Co-Founder of my group, Barbecue Brothers, Inc.™, since July 9, 2012. Over 99% of its 200+ members were hand-selected and invited by me after trading, discussing and developing a mutual respect for one another.
  6. I think Skial servers are the best and I don't like having to go elsewhere just because of hackers/micspammers/bigots ruining my fun/others' fun/the server's population.
Thanks for your time, here's hoping:)​

Last edited:

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I personally would like to see more time on the servers for someone who has over 3,500 hours on the game. From my point of view, it shows a lack of dedication and care, especially since you first came on here 3 years ago. Other people may not care about this as I do so don't worry about it too much. Regardless, you have the minimum amount required, so I cannot tick you for it.

https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/68373722
https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfcustom/68373722

You also have those 2 other stat pages, they add about an extra 100 hours.

+1, but be sure to get regulars to vouch for you.

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Thanks m88, should I update my app with the total?
And I did a lot of Quickplay and idling in the beginning but as of late, it's been a serious majority of Skial.
I'll be sure to do that:)

antimoon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1, played with this fine fella for a few years now. He's competent and levelheaded, I'd vouch for him on my own servers if he applied.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I see you've recently been muted several times. We're these pranks or did you actually spam?
F2cserU.png

Storvius The Dragon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Fair with everyone, is always alert to people and great in trades, this is definetely someone that is a perfect criteria of being an admin.
also his voice is soothing and calm, like Drew Barymore

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I know that at least one was due to my mictoggle being on without my knowledge. Other than that, I think it was because I was talking a lot and my mic is a set of Apple earbuds. Because of this, my music seems to play through them so I was probably perceived as spamming (I've got a new mic coming in the mail though).

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know that at least one was due to my mictoggle being on without my knowledge. Other than that, I think it was because I was talking a lot and my mic is a set of Apple earbuds. Because of this, my music seems to play through them so I was probably perceived as spamming (I've got a new mic coming in the mail though).
Alright, sounds POTENTIAL enough to me.

+1

Kirby Meth Ride

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I may have just signed up for skial (at the time of this typing) but I have to say out of the 97% of time I've spent on the skial trade server US i have seen BBQ there the majority of times, trading and making the server have a good atmosphere. Also he does a very funny voice that cracks me up.

A definite +1 from me.

Vulcan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Would make a great admin, is always on skial helping to make the awesome sever that it is

jurdabomb

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 great guy love playing with him knows what hes doing and his limits. calm and collective. great with people and great for advice

Mr.Fluffy25163

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Love this guy he's been a friend of mine for awhile and is very nice and kind to everyone. He is great for advice and is a awesome guy! :)