Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabasaurus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
One of the admins, "ϽiᴎiϽ Fuck Life" STEAM_0:1:30798705, was running around the trade us 2 server invulnerable and exploding people with souremod commands. I know it's only a trade server but is that something that's normally allowed?

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
You guys should have a list of admin rules also.

Edit: Yeah I just read under rules it says all the rules apply to admins also

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I did a few explosions on myself.
Forgot it wasn't Idle, I get bored out of my mind just selling on there, and have had a moderately depressing evening. I'll refrain in the future. My apologies.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
@Oaky Bott doesnt like when you do /slay @all or anything that can affect non idlers on idle

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Weirdest part is I don't even remember this guy, and when I did go in their spawn, I just chilled. Might have killed, like, twice in there. [Shrug]

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I did a few explosions on myself.
Forgot it wasn't Idle, I get bored out of my mind just selling on there, and have had a moderately depressing evening. I'll refrain in the future. My apologies.
its ok cinic roll one and smoke one chill out and be happy

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also, am I the only one who finds it odd that /buddha to rocket jump without consequence is evil, but Heavy with the /gimme for Lib Launcher is cool?
:harpdarp:

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
find the gimme command for rjumper
Fall dmg still applies

Also, am I the only one who finds it odd that /buddha to rocket jump without consequence is evil, but Heavy with the /gimme for Lib Launcher is cool?
:harpdarp:
I never thought it was, I thought the whole reason you had the ability to do that on "non-regular" servers was because you were supposed to be able to. You guys don't have the permissions for stuff like that on standard servers, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.