Status
Not open for further replies.

XXL Fry

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Admin abuse on 2FORT+ LA
My Steam community ID: bergur
Was speaking out against greifers blocking spawn door with teleporters that were trapping team in spawn.

Admin muted and gagged me while allowed the greifers to continue what they were doing.
If your community seeks out admins as these for your servers, I may no longer be frequenting your servers.

XXL Fry

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Read chat of other players. Aparently you have a problem with me saying such things but not other players? And you've no problem with greifers as long as you are friends with them or are enabling/helping them grief?

XXL Fry

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Not appealing my ban here. If you find it appropriate to leave me muted while ignoring admin neglect, then there are other servers I will feel more welcome/treated fairly on.

XXL Fry

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've no idea who the reporting admin was. Nor have I any game footage of the horrible things said on voice and text to me.
No proof. He just came in with the griefers and aided them, muted me when I said anything about it, then taunted me; called me retard, stupid to protest against the griefing, ect..

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Are you sure there was even a admin in the server?

You may of simply been muted by a admin that was reviewing a report here on the website. They don't need to be in game to silence you.

XXL Fry

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Are you sure there was even a admin in the server?

You may of simply been muted by a admin that was reviewing a report here on the website. They don't need to be in game to silence you.

Am sure it was an admin on the server. Was too quick and in line with the happenings of what was going on in the server to be initiated elsewhere.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Am sure it was an admin on the server. Was too quick and in line with the happenings of what was going on in the server to be initiated elsewhere.

If you fully explain the situation in one detailed post it'd probably help the admins figure out what may of happened

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So now you are using an alt to avoid the silence of your main account. Getting a 3 day ban for dodging. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
My bad, after re-reading everything I realized I'm an idiot

For some reason I confused silence with comm block
Well it's the same thing but if it's done from the web it won't take effect until the next time the person connects to a server. If they are silenced while playing that can only be done in-game.

XXL Fry

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So now you are using an alt to avoid the silence of your main account. Getting a 3 day ban for dodging. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Thank you for demonstrating how you and your admins conduct yourselves. Less time I had to waste on your servers to figure out.. I had nothing to hide as I posted here and stated outright my position. Regard yourself as clever and rational, however.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Unless you have valid proof of mittens, the admin who silenced you, it is your word against him. And until you can show evidence I (and I think most of other forum regulars who've seen a lot of reports/appeals) trust mittens in his decisions.

Don't think ofwe are a community where admin ban random people, every admin has to go through a selection process. Just don't misbehave on our servers and you won't have any abbreviations with our admins.

(just wanted to add this)

Reactions: staticvoid
Status
Not open for further replies.