Scout_tf2

Mildly Menacing Medic
i think this would go overpower but again it would be more fun
and here is stu pidface abilities and shit (ignore the smg4 Mario part just look at the power and abilities that's it)
https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Stu_Pidface_VS_SMG4_Marioalso if you want the model I am pretty sure you can just put heavy and give it glasses:
1684157205727.png

Scout_tf2

Mildly Menacing Medic
So... what exactly are we supposed to do with this suggestion...?

No download link for any model nor a config for the boss stats and information....
i mean you can just use regular heavy and that's it
and just give it of the same abilities of pootis bird and circle obama (forgot his name) and that's it

Scout_tf2

Mildly Menacing Medic
So... what exactly are we supposed to do with this suggestion...?

No download link for any model nor a config for the boss stats and information....
but i do understand of your hardwork of you guys did with the bosses but i do not know if you can copy it and paste it to a heavy and if you can't i understand

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
This suggestion was made from someone who just turned out to be cheating on Skial so it should no longer be taken into consideration especially considering theres not download link

yansi

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
i think this would go overpower but again it would be more fun
and here is stu pidface abilities and shit (ignore the smg4 Mario part just look at the power and abilities that's it)
https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Stu_Pidface_VS_SMG4_Marioalso if you want the model I am pretty sure you can just put heavy and give it glasses:
holy shit. holy Jesus, this is the worse boss suggestion I ever seen. but let's break it down as to why this is a piece of shit.

1. you provided absolutely no download link/config to anything related to this boss, not even a model that can be theoretically used, and you expect us to read a fucking FANDOM PAGE in order to gain our information about him. Bro, What The Fuck.

2. Ignoring that blunder, you provided no stats for stu pidface. Usually when a new boss is suggestion (that actually has effort put into the suggestion unlike this one) they provide health values, rage and rage damage health and speed.

would like something like this,

Boss Example:
Hp: (((800+n)*n)^1.04) about 25k hp for 20 reds
Rage Damage: 1750
Speed: 290 - 360 hu/s
Rage: whatever the rage is.

However, you provided none of that. And you expect this to get added when you don't even have the STATS.

3. Simply, why would we need this boss. I get it that he is a known within the ff2 community as a whole, but he really isn't needed to be added in the roster. (Let's ignore the fact you provided nothing in terms of the actual boss itself). Skial's ff2 is already stacked with bosses coming from a lot of different franchises and culture references. We REALLY don't need to add this boss.

hell this suggestion already needs to be declined, because I seen your other suggestions and all of them have been dumpy dogshit.

I'm Glad SMAC caught you

Last edited:

Scout_tf2

Mildly Menacing Medic
holy shit. holy Jesus, this is the worse boss suggestion I ever seen. but let's break it down as to why this is a piece of shit.

1. you provided absolutely no download link/config to anything related to this boss, not even a model that can be theoretically used, and you expect us to read a fucking FANDOM PAGE in order to gain our information about him. Bro, What The Fuck.

2. Ignoring that blunder, you provided no stats for stu pidface. Usually when a new boss is suggestion (that actually has effort put into the suggestion unlike this one) they provide health values, rage and rage damage health and speed.

would like something like this,

Boss Example:
Hp: (((800+n)*n)^1.04) about 25k hp for 20 reds
Rage Damage: 1750
Speed: 290 - 360 hu/s
Rage: whatever the rage is.

However, you provided none of that. And you expect this to get added when you don't even have the STATS.

3. Simply, why would we need this boss. I get it that he is a known within the ff2 community as a whole, but he really isn't needed to be added in the roster. (Let's ignore the fact you provided nothing in terms of the actual boss itself). Skial's ff2 is already stacked with bosses coming from a lot of different franchises and culture references. We REALLY don't need to add this boss.

hell this suggestion already needs to be declined, because I seen your other suggestions and all of them have been dumpy dogshit.

I'm Glad SMAC caught you
alright alright you can decline it if you want