Stachekip

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
RTV never really goes through due to people not wanting to type it out. If they can simply access it from the votemenu, RTV would pass a lot more when people actually want it to.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
google+1.jpg

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 because rtv is shown in the chat log every now and then and besides if someone is gona type in !votemenu then why cant they type rtv

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
-1 because rtv is shown in the chat log every now and then and besides if someone is gona type in !votemenu then why cant they type rtv
you'd be surprised at how many people don't even know that you have to press y to type

Stachekip

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I'm saying that if it's in the votemenu, something could pop up saying "Rock the vote?" and then you could simply press 1 or 2 to vote yes or no.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
You need about half the people to actually type it in and a lot of people don't have the mental capacity to be able to type, but if a vote came up instaed they could just press a button

I'm saying that if it's in the votemenu, something could pop up saying "Rock the vote?" and then you could simply press 1 or 2 to vote yes or no.

4 or 5 you herp

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
its a fps.
a lot of new players don't care to look at the options and instead play with the horrible 70 fov and no fast weapon switch.

I wish they'd make it so that if you use jarate or mad milk, using the scroll wheel switches to the next available weapon D:

(yes I use the scroll wheel I only have five fingers on my left hand you cyborgs)

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
you'd be surprised at how many people don't even know that you have to press y to type
+1 because of this. If your stuck on a terrible map rotation gets boring. Although i could see abuse here.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1 because of this. If your stuck on a terrible map rotation gets boring. Although i could see abuse here.
yeah if a server is stuck on junction it'll empty and force people to rtv to 2fort to fill it up.
of course people could abuse it by votespamming with it. but that can be dealt with by reporting it

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i don't see why, if you have to type !votemenu instead of !rtv. Why it doesn't pass? People like the map and most people just don't want a new map every 5 minutes but just play. The argument that most people don't know rtv exist is not valid. It shows in the chat every time someone types rtv, and it shows in the server-information in the chat. Not to mention all the spammers " ALL TYPE RTV NOW !!!! UH UH TYPE RTV!!"