sklalforever

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Im sorry for multi thread, i want to write that idea, but sadly i got sad with rules breakers.

I want to introduce idea to add more perks to skial. For example you can buy
Quee points, Spawn monoculus, immunity, votemenu cooldown (which don't working), etc. But something missing, why for example you can't buy things that make skial more fun? For example make some benefits like invisible, instant kills, like some rtd you can buy for credits, and for example for some huge amount can suggest change map, frezze players etc. It can be different but current system Is so boring. What you think about this idea?

The Cloptologist

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Maybe on the trade/idle servers these features would be interesting, but I could see many people being put off by them on the regular servers. As someone who donates, I would not want to see these types of this accessible to other players, while I'm trying to win a match.

In some servers it Is, and Its has active playerbase.

I am going to need a citation on that statement.

sklalforever

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Maybe on the trade/idle servers these features would be interesting, but I could see many people being put off by them on the regular servers. As someone who donates, I would not want to see these types of this accessible to other players, while I'm trying to win a match.

I am going to need a citation on that statement.
I played on servers like that many years ago and then Its dissapeared, maybe Its not best idea, but i liked those servers while Its exist.

S0nic

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
>Spawn Monoculous
No, it's very unfun to have to deal with a boss constantly because of someone spamming it in the server for only 1k credits