kratostf2

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
AU has only 2 servers being 2fort and 2fort+ which are full basically all day and night.
compared to the US which has 8 2fort servers and yet we still have people from the US join AU 2fort (idk why)

the "BIG SERVER" US and EU 100 player server dont seem to ever get used, it would be nice if we could get those changed to AU servers.
Dodgeball, Turbine, another 2fort server even would be great.

Reactions: pengu

gala

Contributor
I don't know about Turbine but there used to be Casual and Payload+ AU neither of which filled reliably

Reactions: scout2

kratostf2

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i see, just seems like AU is very popular/alive atm due to both the 2fort servers always be stacked.
Seeing some new AU servers would be nice (Dodgeball specifically :D)

scout2

Mildly Menacing Medic
the heck is AU server
Australian Server. Should really be abbreviated to AUS* but doesn't really matter.

Currently the only AUS servers are two 2Fort servers, so the player's are pretty cramped.

*to be fair, the stats page itself abbreviates to AU too, so it's hardly anyone's fault that this thread has referred to it as AU

Last edited:
Reactions: kratostf2

Not Jess

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Australian Server. Should really be abbreviated to AUS* but doesn't really matter.

Currently the only AUS servers are two 2Fort servers, so the player's are pretty cramped.

*to be fair, the stats page itself abbreviates to AU too, so it's hardly anyone's fault that this thread has referred to it as AU
I agree with the "AUS" abbreviation

Reactions: kratostf2 and pengu