Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I've spent countless hours on the idle server. and the biggest complaint i see on the server is people get mad that people keep killing them when they're friendly. If there was a !friendly plugin like a lot of other well known servers have. It could save a lot of frustration and perhaps less bans

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I got a feeling it would be used for griefing. People blocking spawns, enemy sniper views, distracting sentries, etc.

Unless they're transparent, can be ran through and are ignored by sentries they'd be annoying as hell

Reaver ✨

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
I got a feeling it would be used for griefing. People blocking spawns, enemy sniper views, distracting sentries, etc.

Unless they're transparent, can be ran through and are ignored by sentries they'd be annoying as hell

I've seen servers with the plugin and whoever used it became transparent and I believe had no collision. Not too sure about sentries, since my memory is not so great.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

How would they be annoying if they didnt distract sentres, and be transparent? That would fix what you just said above that

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
  • Cannot damage or be damaged by other players.
  • Cannot even take out weapons that can affect gameplay in non-damaging ways (such as the Short Circuit, Holiday Punch, etc.)
  • Cannot taunt with taunt-stunning weapons (Huntsman, Gunslinger, Ubersaw, etc)
  • Cannot block enemy players; they are non-solid, and can be walked right through.
  • Cannot Goomba Stomp or RTD, provided that your Goomba and RTD plugins are up-to-date.
  • Are practically invisible, so non-Friendly players do not get confused.
  • Are invisible to sentries.
  • Cannot go AFK for too long while Friendly.
  • Cannot pick up Ammo, Health, or MvM cash, nor do they drop ammo pickups upon death.
  • Cannot cap points, push carts, or capture flags.
  • All the appropriate restrictions also apply to Engie buildings as well.
  • Etc.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213205

Reactions: Meowcenary

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper

• Cannot damage or be damaged by other players.
    Cannot even take out weapons that can affect gameplay in non-damaging ways (such as the Short Circuit, Holiday Punch, etc.)
    Cannot taunt with taunt-stunning weapons (Huntsman, Gunslinger, Ubersaw, etc)
    Cannot block enemy players; they are non-solid, and can be walked right through.
    Cannot Goomba Stomp or RTD, provided that your Goomba and RTD plugins are up-to-date.
    Are practically invisible, so non-Friendly players do not get confused.
    Are invisible to sentries.
    Cannot go AFK for too long while Friendly.
    Cannot pick up Ammo, Health, or MvM cash, nor do they drop ammo pickups upon death.
    Cannot cap points, push carts, or capture flags.
    All the appropriate restrictions also apply to Engie buildings as well.
    Etc.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213205

This is what the Idle server needs