Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
+1 I don't see any problem with giving the map another shot. I kinda liked the concept when it was first released. Also anything got to be better than that god awful bazinga map they just added.

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
-1 you must be new to deathrun so let me explain that dr_berlin was one of the most incompetent and bug ridden maps ever added to skial DR and I have absolutely no faith in the mapping skills of the author for this "redux"

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
B-but MoonCancer......who is the map author?

https://gamebanana.com/members/1547317

315-3151919_thinking-in-the-4th-dimension-thinking-emoji-deep.png

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
-1 you must be new to deathrun so let me explain that dr_berlin was one of the most incompetent and bug ridden maps ever added to skial DR and I have absolutely no faith in the mapping skills of the author for this "redux"
Someone gets it

Link

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
-1, The maker of this map is the same one who made dr_school_run and obviously the old dr_berlin, both are absolutely horrendous maps and I have no trust that this map is any better

Skull1

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Master Mapper
-1, The maker of this map is the same one who made dr_school_run and obviously the old dr_berlin, both are absolutely horrendous maps and I have no trust that this map is any better
I made dr_school_run. Old berlin is partly made by him and BunBun.

Link

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I made dr_school_run. Old berlin is partly made by him and BunBun.
Oh, on school_run_redux 's gamebanana page it says that BadToad is the maker as well as the submitter, and the redux is what I was referring to anyway

BadToad

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Excuse me, but map got a lot of updates, really a lot, you can take a look how map got changed before watering the map with shit just because it was created by the same author who created school_redux and original berlin. Redux has been made to fix all shit that i've made in original berlin, so why not give a chance? Here's video-gameplay of berlin_redux new version. Peoples from other servers are really enjoy map.

BadToad

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Vomit map.

You calling map macaque diarrhoea from a trash can preserved in a condom even by don't playing on new version of the map, that's what i call good criticism :wink:

hatschler

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 I enjoyed playing the map; the map does have a lot of swastikas/ww2 references however (though I believe there is a censored version); on other servers that run it, it is fairly popular; skial has some maps, that are much worse than this one, so I think it should be added