chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
so he gets a pistol? boom, special rage. we just want new content and stop wanting to fight your "fair" demopan that you totally know is 100% fair because you play on the ff2 server every day, right? same goes for miku dude.

Crabula

Scarcely Lethal Noob
A few problems im finding with bob so far.

1) He only gets 100 metal per round [Unless he gets more from his dispenser but I haven't seen that so far]
2) His rage range is super small
3) His super jump doesn't work

Yes I know I sound like a winy cunt but pls I want bob as kewl boss

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Yeah the thing is we tried giving him the gunslinger but it caused him to t-pose (bob is only supposed to have the wrench) but of course having the wrench means he can't build a mini-sentry (100 metal).

At least he's playable for now but I'm seeing if it's possible to just give him more metal on rage. The rage distance is supposed to be small but if it's too small it could be increased I suppose.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Yeah the thing is we tried giving him the gunslinger but it caused him to t-pose (bob is only supposed to have the wrench) but of course having the wrench means he can't build a mini-sentry (100 metal).
you can't give him a custom wrench that has the attribute "mod wrench builds minisentry" (ID 124)?

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Alright that's fixed, he can now build a sentry

I feel like he should be able to jump still however.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
For anybody that cares bob the builder is now working as intended, he can now super jump properly and his pda now builds mini sentries instead of regular sentries.

Thanks to @KinCryos for helping me out.

Reactions: KinCryos

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Can we fix it? No.. *Bashes your head in with a wrench*