Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm not sure what you're suggesting here.
Adding these to the current rotations?
Adding a server that just runs halloween maps?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm not sure what you're suggesting here.
Adding these to the current rotations?
Adding a server that just runs halloween maps?

Every year Bottiger temporarily adds the maps to some servers

This is just my way of telling him the maps are out

Reactions: Toxik

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+100 please, I need a go to place to get my daily dose of Halloween, well until the 9th

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
2Fort Invasion

That was for the invasion update, not halloween.

Plus - I already asked @Bottiger
discord.png

Love heart and everything.

Bottiger

Administrator
We have already change Hightower and Harvest to the Halloween versions. I've also added the Halloween payload maps to payload.

Are there any downsides to switching to 2fort invasion?

Reactions: Antamania

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We have already change Hightower and Harvest to the Halloween versions. I've also added the Halloween payload maps to payload.

Instead of invasion may I suggest a 'proper' 2fort halloween community map?

http://gamebanana.com/maps/160603

2fort invasion causes people with lower end computers to lag since there's so much more added to it

The one I linked looks like a simpler 'reskin' which shouldn't be as demanding and its more halloween-ey

Reactions: Salty Mcpepperson

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Which is nice and all but I'll be honest. I rather have a Halloween 24/7 dedicated server than anything else. Halloween maps are my personal favorite to play on and I don't know any good 24/7 Halloween servers anymore that are around all year long, so I would suggest doing something like this. I would play it on a lot, that's for sure.

Bottiger

Administrator
Which is nice and all but I'll be honest. I rather have a Halloween 24/7 dedicated server than anything else. Halloween maps are my personal favorite to play on and I don't know any good 24/7 Halloween servers anymore that are around all year long, so I would suggest doing something like this. I would play it on a lot, that's for sure.

I think we had something like this before and we had a hard to getting anyone into it once halloween was over.

Also I would like to avoid making people download a map to join 2Fort.

Jusey1

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I think we had something like this before and we had a hard to getting anyone into it once halloween was over.

Also I would like to avoid making people download a map to join 2Fort.

1. Well, you would have me on that server a lot. Like I said, I enjoy the Halloween maps the most due to their creativity.

2. I agree with this. I prefer using in-game maps than having to download other community maps, unless I wanna play a specific fan-made mode of some sort or it is just a really good map.