Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I would love to have a plugin/add-on that allowed you to pick what Hale you want to be. Having a Hale picked at random is fun too, but I would love to have the option to pick what I want.

Before I joined Skial I used to play on a VSH server that allowed you to pick during the round, otherwise it was random. Sometimes I would pick, and sometimes I'd just want to be surprised. This would be really rad to have around, because sometimes I'll just be in the mood to play as Saxton Hale and I'll end up with HHH.

Reactions: :DD

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Making it useable by everyone would make it a good selling point to come play on Skial VSH instead of a different server. Making it donator exclusive takes that way

:DD

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 I think its only fair that people are allowed to choose the hale they wanna play. Also many times when i play in vsh there are many people that suicide almost immediately when they get the hale that they dont wanna play and it kinda takes time. Also some hales have better abilities in some maps so in the strategic mind this suggestion is pretty good.

Umity

+1 I would seriously love this to become implemented. I know many people who disconnect then rejoin because they get a hale that they dislike. Adding this feature would stop this and make many users happy.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
I think there should also be a "random" option. You can either choose one of them or just pick random.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Holy necrobump

But yeah it would also help balance issues.

Easter bunny and christian brutal sniper on small maps like military area have a really tough time, even when played by high skill hales due to the knockback

The option to choose hales could help out with that

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
+1, but i say the server votes on if it's random or if hale can pick (say every hour or something, idk)

scrb

If this was added HHH would most likely be never played
If added the feature should have 20% of working and the other 80% still have random hale (maybe 30% work for >3500AP, 50% work for donator)

Cyber Demon

1- It would be slightly irritating to see the exact same hale over and over and over each round because of it being OP or something, I'd say it's best to keep it random.