Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because they're glorious, what's so confusing about that? Go to one and try it out.
but doesn't that remove all the fun of the jump server?

Doesn't that remove the point? Unless there are 10x jump maps? I mean, there are bound to be points on a jump map where it just won't work. or where you could just cross an entire segment with one jump.

That would make it suck sooooooooooooo much

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
but doesn't that remove all the fun of the jump server?

Doesn't that remove the point? Unless there are 10x jump maps? I mean, there are bound to be points on a jump map where it just won't work. or where you could just cross an entire segment with one jump.

That would make it suck sooooooooooooo much
she's talking about if a jump server was made then make a x10 server.
not a x10 jump server

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
she's talking about if a jump server was made then make a x10 server.
not a x10 jump server
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

sorry.

the time.
it does things to me

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

sorry.

the time.
it does things to me
just inject coffee into your veins and time wont do things

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor

sorry.

the time.
it does things to me
You should see a 10x beggers and mantreads.... jesus, it's amazing..

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1 for the people confused about why we need a jump server when you can do it on your own, a lot of new jumpers can hardly get off the ground, let alone finish a jump in four rockets while managing their health. !regen plugins and other helpful little things for novice jumpers attract newer jumpers, plus I think that a new jump server would spark some interesting conversation. A lot of skial pplz would like to be better at jumping but don't know how to get better, this could be the tool they need.

EDIT: also what someone earlier said, better jumpers have a tendency to help novices, and with a couple better jumpers and a lot of novice jumpers that I can think of that would frequent the server, the population issue is gone. We just need the better jumpers on there, and the novices will come on their own.