• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

you think there should be a sliver of a chance to redeem yourself?

• No, Script Kitty’s deserve to stay banned

• Not Really, but my opinion might change

• Meh, i dont wanna get involved

• Yeah... but my opinion might change

• Yes, we should give them a tiny tinny winny chance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
by editing cfg files manually you are using commands that you can normally use in your console too which isn't rly the case for aimbots / autoaim ^^

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You can write more complex commands by using the cfg file such as using 'alias'. But you are right, you can't access any cheats by using scripts, you are just linking commands together. I believe (and I haven't used scripts in a long while) the 'dodgy' stuff, like the 'wait' command can be problematic, but I think this is now mostly disabled.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Configs are great

I noticed how tf2 looks for a class cfg in the files everytime you selected a class, so I created cfgs for each class for various settings. For example, Soldier would use regular viewmodels at 90 fov, while Scout would use minimized viewmodels at 70 fov

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Configs are great

I noticed how tf2 looks for a class cfg in the files everytime you selected a class, so I created cfgs for each class for various settings. For example, Soldier would use regular viewmodels at 90 fov, while Scout would use minimized viewmodels at 70 fov
You can get really complex by using different views for each weapon and such. I think you have a size limit for each cfg at 16k, but can#t confirm this.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You can get really complex by using different views for each weapon and such. I think you have a size limit for each cfg at 16k, but can#t confirm this.
Can't tell you how useful it is to be able to execute a cfg that runs the game in developer mode, stops wait timer, enables cheats, and adds bots for map and navmesh testing. Multiple commands from a single cfg

I wish all games had blessed features like this

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
I do think making previous hacker pay a fee would be great. It would have to be some unreasonable fee. An amount say 100$, would dissuade most cheaters and allow for the server to make a profit. Although I do doubt skial would put money over the community view on cheaters.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can't tell you how useful it is to be able to execute a cfg that runs the game in developer mode, stops wait timer, enables cheats, and adds bots for map and navmesh testing. Multiple commands from a single cfg

I wish all games had blessed features like this
Don't forget, being able to spam lennies with the press of a button.. ahhh life is good.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I do think making previous hacker pay a fee would be great. It would have to be some unreasonable fee. An amount say 100$, would dissuade most cheaters and allow for the server to make a profit. Although I do doubt skial would put money over the community view on cheaters.
Then ban them again, taking the money.

It's free real estate.