Rick Santorum

Wicked Nasty Engineer
[Hello everyone, my name is Pat, but you probably know me as skial's own Rick Santorum. For a few months now, I've been going under the guise of a very conservative, homophobic senator, Rick Santorum. Now, some people love me, some people don't, but we can all agree one one thing:]
I deserved to be the Republican nominee.
[By the way, brackets mean I'm speaking out of character, which I don't do very often. I apologize for anyone's heart being broken by the fact that I'm a real person.]
You faggots.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Look like Pat it a fans of Rick
th_Hello.png

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Honestly, I think your a pretty funny guy. I don't see why some people have such a problem with you.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
[Hello everyone, my name is Pat, but you probably know me as skial's own Rick Santorum. For a few months now, I've been going under the guise of a very conservative, homophobic senator, Rick Santorum. Now, some people love me, some people don't, but we can all agree one one thing:]
[By the way, brackets mean I'm speaking out of character, which I don't do very often. I apologize for anyone's heart being broken by the fact that I'm a real person.]
You faggots.
At least set your Steam profile! :D

D

DeadHerald

You faggots.

images