Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
I see DayZ, Dota 2 ELC, Victory (racing game in beta), i hope they really get on Steam

I've been following /r/DayZ for a while now where the creator of the mod (Dean "Rocket" Hall) has been active in as well as a few other DayZ devs. They've been working damn hard, and are definitely looking to release on Steam soon. Pure speculation from Rocket himself, he's planning to get it out March. (This doesn't mean it will be out, it means he wants it out that time).

DotA2 speaks for itself. The creators are Valve, obviously will be on Steam.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
I really don't see why the Halo series absolutely NEEDS to be on Steam, they're AAA titles, sure but it's already gathered enough attention to be considered classic gems. Why the hell would we want those games on Steam? Just port them to PC and be done with that, absolutely no reason to be on Steam.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I really don't see why the Halo series absolutely NEEDS to be on Steam, they're AAA titles, sure but it's already gathered enough attention to be considered classic gems. Why the hell would we want those games on Steam? Just port them to PC and be done with that, absolutely no reason to be on Steam.
Why not Steam?