Contributor
lol Halo 3, 2 and combat evolved
More Borderlands 2 DLC
Portal 2 In Motion?
Angry Birds....

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Runescape on Steam?It almost seems unnecessary. Probably 98% of the people run Runescape in a browser which is always in a windowed mode. Who in the hell would want to use steam's shitty integrated browser that destroys your system resources over a 'real' browser

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Runescape on Steam?It almost seems unnecessary. Probably 98% of the people run Runescape in a browser which is always in a windowed mode. Who in the hell would want to use steam's shitty integrated browser that destroys your system resources over a 'real' browser
it would more then likely be runescapes game browser rather then steams browser.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
This site http://cdr.thebronasium.com is also kind of similar, except it's layout is super complicated. I still dont really understand how to use it and for some reason some games that appear in listed site doesn't appear on the CDR. (From the CDR, a rumor of the THQ Humble Bundle was confirmed 2-4 months before)

I won't how SR4 is going to work now that THQ is out of business.

All the popular THQ sequels that were supposed to come out are still coming out, I believe another company bought THQ. http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/01/24/thq-dissolves-auctions-off-properties-heres-who-got-what/

Hopefully the guys dont fuck over anything. Saints Row 4, Metro Last Light, South Park The Last Stick were some sequels that got lots of attention.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
it would more then likely be runescapes game browser rather then steams browser.

Yeah, I meant why would anyone want to use the overlay when it's pointless to inject it because RS is windowed and why anyone would want the overlay for the in-game browser when you're playing on a browser

bit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
.ru is usually enough to be on your guard, at least from my experiences.