sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's planned to be released during the first quarter of 2014.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonaskaerlev/a-hat-in-time-3d-collect-a-thon-platformer
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92952101
Youtube video of one of the newest build.
Mecha the slag, renowned TF2 modder is working on this game.
A hat in time is a game made by a goup of our own kind.
It is based on old N64 platforming games (Like banjo kazooie)
From now on, this is copy pasta from the kick starter

We know that you guys are awesome, so in the case that we exceed our goal we have prepared a set of stretch goals. If we can raise more than $30,000, we really want toextend the game both in game length and in features! We will try our best to make all stretch goal additions entirely free for everyone (but we realize that not all platforms support this form of distribution).
For all additional chapters, we'll let the community decide what the theme should be!
7210277553a8743b86a93d26acf2680d_large.jpg

• $40,000: Developer commentary will be released where we talk about the ins and outs of the development process
  • $50,000: A co-op mode will be available as free DLC post-release
  • $80,000: An additional 6th chapter of your choice will be available as free DLC post-release!
  • $95,000: All character dialogues will feature full voice acting! No more blips and bloops, real voices!
  • $110,000: An additional 7th chapter of your choice will be available as free DLC post-release!
  • $150,000: Grant Kirkhope, the composer of Banjo-Kazooie, GoldenEye 007, Donkey Kong 64 and Perfect Dark will create a song for one of the game's levels!
  • $165,000: We'll make a harder difficulty mode where you can play as the co-op partner Timmy through the entire main story!
  • $180,000: You'll be able to hear the characters speak just like in Banjo-Kazooie! Eekum bookum!
  • $200,000: We'll design a whole new HUB world taking place inside Hat Kid's spaceship!
(Please note that most of the money in the $150,000 stretch goal goes to improving existing chapters by adding enemies, NPCs, items and new abilities! Mr. Kirkhope has been very generous!!)
630a0fa50689a8cc8d2f768c78c198d3_large.jpg

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
why doesnt he use the money he gets from it selling copies for all this?

Tundra Fizz

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
That's pretty sweet; Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie were my two favorite games on the N64.

After watching the videos, I decided to back the project with $150 so I can get my name under "Sponsor".