Guineatigg

Uncharitable Spy
Hi My names GuineaTigg or Tigger which ever you prefer
Iv been a pc gamer since the age of 9 and i always will be a pc gamer over anything else.
Im now 21 / 22 in October and am looking for a community of gamers other than the one i own my self to chill out and play games to our hearts content or until our hands seize up. You will always find me playing CS:GO or TF2 but i will practically try any games im suggested.

Im a brit which isnt always a good thing but we do make some pretty killer Faggots (Meatballs) just thought id chuck that out there because i know at least one of you will laugh at what we call them.

Im currently working on a side project off the back of my community to offer ultra cheap vps's without the ultra cheap specifications so from time to time you may catch me talking in a language alot of people seem to be confused by which is the language of CentOS. But typically my days involve me playing games while applying for jobs. Weird combination right?

Im friendly and will generally talk to anyone as long as they don't come across as well... you know... rude .

You will eventually learn from playing CS or TF with me that i don't play games to be the best but i play them as it is my hobby and i believe that taking a game to seriously can be dangerous for your computer screen if your of the nature to launch your remote across the room.

I joined this community originally as a recommendation from a friend about the trading section on here and the fact i could list my other account up for sale on here but little did i realise until i really looked into the site and its forums that skial is infact a group of game servers which has made me very inclined to try to get involved here at skial.

Eventually if its allowed and with permission from some admins here i may bring my vps rentals to here with a extra discount for the users of the community because hell everyone loves to game but not everyone can afford to pay the price tag that comes with it.

When i come across goods that im not personally interested in i will randomly hand them out in the match im playing in. I live with my girlfriend who is also a gamer although not quite as hardcore as me ;) she only plays her minecraft.

And here are some random facts

I Love to learn about other cultures
I enjoy watching hackers receive vac ban's ... who doesn't :D
And most of all I love food

So pretty much if your looking to start a conversation with me just start with nice food and we will be just fine.

Anyway this is a dyslexics attempt at a introduction and i hope your able to read and understand my terrible spellings and punctuation.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Heyo!

I love guinea pigs so by default I love you.

Not like Grima level love but still love nonetheless.

EDIT: I TAKE THAT BACK

JXDlHdJ.png

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
WOW. I was supposed to be first to reply, anywhosies...welcome to Skial! Hope you enjoy your stay : )