[Davy] *RAIN-BOW SPOH

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I've been playing on the Class Wars servers for a while and some times with some line ups we (and by we I mean the most of the server) decide to lock weapons to make things more interesting (like last nights payload Scout v Scout Boston Basher only :-) ) How ever, there are always people who ruin the fun when these things happen and it would help a great deal if there was a way to VOTE for all melee round during the first few seconds of the round.

Post your thoughts and concerns.

Reactions: Khed and Meowrisa

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That sounds interesting, I like the idea of a vote so if the server doesnt want to lock weapons they don't have to.
+1, seems like a good compromise.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Just throwing this idea out there, what about a melee only classwars server to go along with the current regular classwars server?

[Davy] *RAIN-BOW SPOH

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Just throwing this idea out there, what about a melee only classwars server to go along with the current regular classwars server?
Was thinking about that but keeping it to a single server sounds safer. The melee only thing is fun, but its fun because its a brake from the average Class vs Class matches. Atm i don't know if its fun enough round after round to have a whole server dedicated to it, but if it is I'd be a regular. ;-)

What I do think could have a whole server dedicated to it however is the idea of a Class vs Class weapon lock, so its like the melee only thing, but with some guns as well, and not only would there be random weapon locks, but also some predetermined locks to make things a little more fun. Just imagine: 50% projectile speed Huntsman snipers vs 400 ammo m2 only pyros.

Its beautiful! :win:

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It would almost certainly hemorrhage less players on average for certain matchups. Only question is if it would fill to start with, but judging from how regular Class Wars does it would probably be fine.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 assuming it automatically reverts back at the end of each round, and has to be voted for again.