Status
Not open for further replies.

_FR_Starfox64

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers: 24/7 HIGHTOWER+

HLStatsX: stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1587421
(Sorry for the link but I don't have more than 10 posts so... You know.)

Time Zone: I live in France (GMT+1)

Support:
- Weegeep (TT Annoying Orange)
- Mr.A.Sinister
- Gabe Newell (Not the real xD)

Will you get mad if you lose admin: I will be sad but not mad.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?:
sm_ban #STEAM_0:1:37636871 30 Obvious aimbot
I know how work SourceMod, don't worry.

Admin Experience: I was SUPERADMIN a long time on a minecraft server and I was ADMIN on a little TF2 server.

Additional Information: I'm making maps for source (Currently working on Minecraft map) and if I get Admin I would love to make maps for Skial.
I also make videos on YouTube.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
2012-11-05 05:40:21 The rocket jump ruins the game.  skial.com | HIGHTOWER+ | EU plr_hightower
2012-11-05 05:29:31Jack why your rocket jump ?. skial.com | HIGHTOWER+ | EU plr_hightower
2012-10-31 12:39:53 You rocket jump = You are a faget.  skial.com | HIGHTOWER+ | EU plr_hightower
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1587421&page=2
you play hightower but hate people who rocket jump?
o9kKx.jpg

Reactions: Doctor Who

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Less than 4 days playtime on Skial and your chatlog makes you sound quite immature. -1

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Less than 4 days playtime on Skial and your chatlog makes you sound quite immature. -1
The same thing I was thinking. A good relation with the Forum and Admins helps alot. But you cant come in and ask for Admin.
:seriously:

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Is that vote abuse I see?

I won't give any +/-1. Get a few more days on Skial and fix that chatlog of yours, maybe you'll get somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.