• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I love scrap.tf, I can dump all the shit the F2Ps pay me in into metal.

Don't even have to craft it :D

Jaffarello

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Key prices
Oh, you guys took the bait.

Key prices were always the same, or at least quite stable (let's say 1.8-2$, idk, i've nerver bought any), excluding temporary changes (like Steam Summer Sale drop).
Keys are fine, but the price of refined has dropped rapidly. One ref was worth ~0.60$ some time ago, now it's price is ~0.35$, so you need more metal to be able to buy a key. Let's call that a metal inflation. Metal devaluation is much slower at the moment and may stop due to anti-idling update.
http://backpack.tf/stats/5002/6/0

People using unusual prices on that website like it's the bible
If they're using - for example - 4 months old crappack.tf prices, it's their own fault.

(Sorry for my English, but it's 4:30 AM here)

EDIT: And yes, I know that a good percentage of backpack.tf users are just butthurt kids. However, all the complains about "raising" key prices are simply annoying.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Robo hats are complete trash anyway, they should be worth 0.05 ref or so.
Seriously, who wants to wear them nowadays?

Not everyone shares the same opinion

U should be saying fuck backpack.tf for the shit they have done to the economy

They make changes when they are provided with credible and compelling proof showing when a item is in demand or not, proof which anyone at all can go and publicly view for themselves and even vote for.

So far all the changes I've seen accepted by backpack.tf have some pretty compelling proof behind them which like I said anyone can view for themselves. If they started passing complete bullshit changes to manipulate the economy then their credibility would drop very quickly.

Jaffarello

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Still lost over the who pony+ thing.
Abandon-Thread.gif