• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ЯS6 Augar

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
-Racism

Really? Banning people because they have weapon names you don't like is just retarded. All my weapon names are my property and I can name them whatever the hell I want. I never said or typed anything racist on the server. So my 3 Day ban doesn't make any sense because I didn't violate any rules.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey buddy you should check out THE RULES

The following offenses may result in admin intervention, which may include being gagged, muted, kicked, and/or banned. Depending on the severity of the offense and if it has been repeated, a ban may be short term, long term, or permanent.
  • Spamming
  • Hacking
  • Exploiting
    ex. killing somebody with a flamethrower through a gate before the round has begun
  • Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.
    • Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse.
  • Scamming
  • Admin impersonation
  • Posting other personal and private information without consent.
  • Dodging
    disconnecting and reconnecting to avoid being muted, gagged, banned, and/or kicked
  • Illegal sprays.
  • Harming your team for an extended period of time.
    ex. blocking sniper views, teleporter traps, refusing to help advance your teams position
All rules apply to admins as well as players. Admins absolutely can not take any action against a player without a specific rule being broken.

Rules are subject to change as per the owners and operators of the Skial community.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Requesting a permaban.

This guys obviously not someone we want affiliated with our servers.

ЯS6 Augar

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
That's private property and Freedom of speech. I paid a lot of money for everything in my backpack and I can modify it how a please. I have never insulted other player's race or gender.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That's private property and Freedom of speech. I paid a lot of money for everything in my backpack and I can modify it how a please. I have never insulted other player's race or gender.
If this guy is serious, just lock. I want to lose IQ seeing old drunk hispanic people try to be funny tonight, not ignorant people try to be right.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Freedom of speech only applies to dealing with law or the government. On privately owned servers, people are allowed to remove others at will. Also, I don't think you can read:
Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse.

ЯS6 Augar

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Freedom of speech only applies to dealing with law or the government. On privately owned servers, people are allowed to remove others at will. Also, I don't think you can read:
I've never used the word nigger in voice or text by means of communication.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've never used the word nigger in voice or text by means of communication.
It's still on your weapons, which you used in the server, so it's still racism. Nowhere in the rules does it say specifically about voice or text chat.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Let's see if Valve feels the same way.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
On top of this, I'm fairly sure multiple people have reported your weapons to Steam Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.