Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ok so on any servers what we have that allow !gimme commands there is a new exploit for you to gain the largest amount of health the game will allow at 2147483647 HP. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2147483647 )
Now people are abusing this exploit on the idle server to sit in the other teams spawn via skybox teleporter to the other teams spawn with 2 billion HP and an infinite supply of razor backs (the only thing that can kill them at that health is a backstab) and flamethrower ammo do to the nature of !gimmes speed to allowing you to spam the commands.
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?z3jr68tdzxmelk5

As you can see this is an exploit (against the rules.) and its being taken advantage of as you can see by the demo.
I suggest we remove certain !gimmies and make exploiting ban-able on idle.

[SÐ] 亗 JùñGLé

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Since we now have proof of Jungle exploiting, would it be too crazy to expect a ban to happen?
Everyone is using it. It was self defense against a mod on my friend's list long before Sasnar took it upon himself to attack me non stop in any form that he can (Similar to your personal vendetta against me). All from him being removed from my friends list. It has been used primarily to defend against a couple of hostile health buff exploiters and to enjoy more peace on the server. Ironically, it has never been more peacefull on idle.
Since the buff is so huge, most donators won't bother hunting non donators; much less battling each other. At most, the people that insist on attacking these buffed donators obsessively get brushed off quick, then left alone. It's horrible in the wrong hands I suppose, but the general pattern of troll reduction is undeniable.
You would need to ask for a ban on virtually every single donator and even a mod or two to call yourself unbiased.

BTW: It's still being used by everyone as of today.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Everyone is using it. It was self defense against a mod on my friend's list long before Sasnar took it upon himself to attack me non stop in any form that he can (Similar to your personal vendetta against me). All from him being removed from my friends list. It has been used primarily to defend against a couple of hostile health buff exploiters and to enjoy more peace on the server. Ironically, it has never been more peacefull on idle.
Since the buff is so huge, most donators won't bother hunting non donators; much less battling each other. At most, the people that insist on attacking these buffed donators obsessively get brushed off quick, then left alone. It's horrible in the wrong hands I suppose, but the general pattern of troll reduction is undeniable.
You would need to ask for a ban on virtually every single donator and even a mod or two to call yourself unbiased.
Exploits are exploits and bans should be delivered.

Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I agree with Jungle. The server has been a lot more friendly and there is not real reason to remove this.

I smell a "Jerry, Jerry Jerry" riot when I see Jungle and Dave in the same thread :)

RAYQUAZARD

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
if i may. id be crushed to see this exploit go for a number of reasons. one being what helga said, its been quite calm with most if not all the donaters sitting around not attacking because they dont need to. second, the extreme lack of spawncamping is wonderful! the only spawn campers now are new people who get quickly bored of it, no longer do donaters spam the spawn door... cuz they dont need to :3

also though i will say i agree with sasnar on the fact that not being able to kill them without a backstab is annoying, but theyd probably leave u alone if u just asked instead of killing them. im no donater myself but id have to say, in the short time this exploits been around... ive been enjoying myself more >w<

Angry Man Dan

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Honestly the only donators (Note: only people who can do this) are pretty mature people who only attack you if you provoke them (in my experience). However that may be biased since i'm friends with all of them. Either way, this could be a neat way to teach new people to fucking leave peaceful people alone unless they attack first in idle, a concept which seems to elude them and tends to get them punished

Reactions: Drum and RAYQUAZARD

Local Fat KFC Customer

Mildly Menacing Medic
It can't be that bad but i'm only saying that because the people who i've seen using it didn't kill anyone
But if they had to do something about it they could leave it but disable wep use so they can't hurt anyone unfairly
All we can do is wait

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Just on a curious note, would a backstab still insta kill the person? :o and what would happen if that person had the kunai?

Local Fat KFC Customer

Mildly Menacing Medic
Just on a curious note, would a backstab still insta kill the person? :eek: and what would happen if that person had the kunai?

I had tried to back stab the person but the air blew me off after i did and they didn't die
I think it's something to do with the razorbacks
This is with the ice-icicle not sure about the connivers

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You can't get more than the 180 overheal from the kunai. Go on a chain stabbing spree and your health will never stack up to anything higher than 180.

This is, unless Idle broke the Kunai and made it the 10x stat version

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You can't get more than the 180 overheal from the kunai. Go on a chain stabbing spree and your health will never stack up to anything higher than 180.

This is, unless Idle broke the Kunai and made it the 10x stat version

It's a !gimme exploit. watch the demo that was provided to see