biroman

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Someone got the achievement?

And how? Cuse i tryed many diferet options to get it, but i dont get it..

:yuno:

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Someone got the achievement?

And how? Cuse i tryed many diferet options to get it, but i dont get it..

:yuno:
Download AVA. Make an account. Create a character. Play and complete one mission.

That should be all there is to it. It may take a while for the item to appear in your TF2 backpack. Try opening and closing TF2 once or twice to force Steam to refresh your inventory.

D

DeadHerald

I can't even get into the game. Turns out their anti-cheat is kicking me for running base level windows programs, so I can't do anything until they fix it.

biroman

Download AVA. Make an account. Create a character. Play and complete one mission.

That should be all there is to it. It may take a while for the item to appear in your TF2 backpack. Try opening and closing TF2 once or twice to force Steam to refresh your inventory.
Mission?.. is it missions in the game? haha :p

D

DeadHerald

Yeah, uber_1337_aimbot.dll.jpg.exe gives me problems with some games, too.

No seriously. They're running gameguard and it's a horrible piece of shit. Apparently it views the steam overlay as "cheating".

biroman

I got the achievement, so now time to wait for the update to tf2..

in-case-ur-wondering_e4c8de90eac263e342ff63409af9e74d.jpg

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
So, I've created two accounts on both mine and my girlfriends, character, and played a match. They're not showing up on steam achievements which is my biggest issue

not to mention this company looks like a piece of shit wrapped in tampons. I deleted my first account and tried for an hour to make a new one on their site. Fucking doesn't allow it. Nor any transferability between user and account for the ijji site. Piece of shit thats almost not worth the genuine knife. I don't even know if the achievements registered on either mine or my GF's accounts. If not, I'll just fuckin buy them. Don't waste your time with this game afterwards, I know I have.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Since the weapon is easily achievable I don't think it'll be too expensive, once the usual highballin' period passes and all people from countries where AVA isn't available traded for one.

butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Installing AVA now. I used to play it back in 2009 where everybody had an aimbot and was shooting through the floor and shit.
With this promotional item, MUST. PLAY. AVA. AGAIN.

D

DeadHerald

I figured out the problem. The game is apparently incompatible with the Mumble overlay. So I can't run Mumble while playing it.