iTrade

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Can you explain why you wont sell to people who resell?
If I wanted the end-consumer to buy keys for 1.30 or 1.4 then I would sell for that price. Since I don't want the end consumer to buy keys that expnesive I don't sell them for a ripp off price. In the long run, the end consumer should buy keys from me and not from you or any other more expensive key seller.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
If I wanted the end-consumer to buy keys for 1.30 or 1.4 then I would sell for that price. Since I don't want the end consumer to buy keys that expnesive I don't sell them for a ripp off price. In the long run, the end consumer should buy keys from me and not from you or any other more expensive key seller.
1.30 is not a rip off, i usually have more keys than you anyway, your keys go away quickly and take longer to refill, if people buy keys for 2.50 they would gladly buy for my price

iTrade

Can you hold 33 keys for me? I can pay like $3 to reserve them
I have the 33 keys for you now. I added you on Steam. I'll hold them untill the end of the day for you.

New Stock: 35 keys (33 on hold atm)

iTrade

ill buy 18 whenever you gather that many
If Gregnov doesn't buy the keys I have on hold for him untill the end of the day you can buy 18. You need rep for cash trades though. From your rep on Skial I conclude that you haven't done cash trades before.

I'll buy some keys off of you. i tried to add you but I think you declined
Never got a friend request. Resend it. Also post your steamrep link and your reputation thread. Your 2 comments on Skial were not for cash trades. So I hope you got rep elsewhere.

ill buy some if you got stock, might as well go straight to the source.
Do you have rep and how many do you need?

iTrade

I have the 33 keys for you now. I added you on Steam. I'll hold them untill the end of the day for you.

New Stock: 35 keys (33 on hold atm)
In my country it's saturday now. Keys no longer on hold.
New Stock: 35 keys

iTrade

Still got 15 keys in stock! Won't be available for trading until tonight.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I'm interested in your wares, fine sir. Not sure who you can sell them for so cheap, but...

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't not like cheap keys... I'm more worried about how much of a profit you aren't making, if that makes sense.

Hell, I'm not complaining.

Reactions: iTrade

iTrade

I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't not like cheap keys... I'm more worried about how much of a profit you aren't making, if that makes sense.

Hell, I'm not complaining.
Since antmanbee just bought my remaining 15 keys I will sell you keys once I restock (soon).
Profit wise I'm sure that I make more per key than most of the other sellers here. And buyers are happy when they get cheap keys :-)

Reactions: Roman

Xero

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Sorry to sound like a n00b, but these are Mann Co crate keys, right? I'm not a TF2 n00b; just a skial forum n00b. But, if that's the case, I'll take 10 whenever you can sell them please!

iTrade

Sorry to sound like a n00b, but these are Mann Co crate keys, right? I'm not a TF2 n00b; just a skial forum n00b. But, if that's the case, I'll take 10 whenever you can sell them please!
Poste your steamrep link and your rep thread for cash trades. If you haven't done cash trades before then I can't sell to you.