• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

zac

Unremarkable User
Hi my name is Žezus, my steam id is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010676462/, i was playing skial.com|TRADE| US2 and i was reported scamming, i don't scam i have enough wealth on my own, but what i believe happened was someone seen me and my friend trolling, we were pretending to lose to each other then we would say the other scammed and left spy crab. but i love playing skial its one of my favorite servers, i'm not a scammer and id like to continue playing the skial servers and don't want to be banned over something dumb like this, so i believe i should get a second chance and i promise nothing else will happen.

zac

Unremarkable User

zac

Unremarkable User
I mean this is BS, sorry for my language but ive been playing this server sense i started playing tf2, i love this community i was recently about to donate on monday for benefits.
is there anything i can do to fix this?

Bottiger

Administrator
I mean this is BS, sorry for my language but ive been playing this server sense i started playing tf2, i love this community i was recently about to donate on monday for benefits.
is there anything i can do to fix this?

This doesn't affect you as long as you aren't on a trade server.

The best you can do is appeal to www.steamrep.com to be removed. I am not willing to let people get scammed on our trade servers.

zac

Unremarkable User
I have talked to a admin on steam rep and they need to know if its alright with you if they take it down, if you say no then i have to appeal with them first before its removed.