• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

TheHolyPig

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Does anyone use it? What are the pros and cons of it? I've been thinking of getting another spy load out but i'm not really sure about dropping like 7 ref on the set. My load out is Stock knife, L'etranger,and Dead ringer if that matters for anything!

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
A lot of people use this set. The pros are simple, Silent Decloak, this basically means DR+Saharan is very powerful. The downside is, it's really obvious if anyone knows how the saharan spy set works. See a spy with familiar fez die randomly to too little damage, it's an obvious feign but this usually doesn't matter in pubs. This set was made for the DR but you can use it with the CnD/Invis but it's typically better to just use a different revolver to negate the extra blink time. Also, how is this 7 refined? Isn't the familiar fez about 2.33 ref?

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Set's a crutch imo, I'm always one to advise staying away from a crutch. It may be harder at first, but you'll be thankful when you don't have to rely on the set later.

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster
I've used the set for a very long time and it's really just a loadout to use in specific situations. It's great for chainstabs on payload and picking off a tricky engie nest, but that's basically it. I very much prefer the basic amby/dr/knife set, but I still switch to the saharan set if the time's right. I wouldn't waste the ref on the strange YER though.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Never really found the Le'tranger to be very useful with the YER. I used to play stock Knife all the time, but I've been so used to Le'tranger, Big Earner, Dead Ringer, that set is match made for itself.