• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Vergil

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I have come across some info that things can go bad in an instant if ONE person on your team leaves. For instance i was playing on 2fort| NY1 today and we were absolutely creaming red team, then things got slow, no one went after intelligence and then it all went down hill. Another is that on the dust bowl | NY1 server, We had blu team at spawn, then my friend left and they caped both points in a minute. So whats your story, how bad have things turned for YOU

plz_do_not_showmyemployer

Epic Skial Regular
I have come in an instant if ONE person on your team leaves. For instance i was playing on 2fort| NY1 today and we were absolutely creaming, then things got slow, and then it all went down hill. Another is that on the dust bowl | NY1 server, We had blu team at spawn, then my friend left and they caped both points in a minute. So whats your story, how bad have things turned for YOU
Neat.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i helped my team destroy all of the red sentries(which were creaming them) and then die as a great hero who sacrificed himself for the teams victory, and then get auto balanced to the red team and we lose