• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Question,

If i have a fully upgraded Disp, will it eventually drain of ammo if i do not keep maintaining it. Had a guy with that useless/ammo eating Huo Long standing next to it shooting at anything and everything except for opponents and it kept draining it. Asked him to move on or shoot some enemies, he said it doesn't drain it at all.

Can someone clarify?

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor
there are 2 bars for the dispenser. Health and metal. Ammo is infinite and does not steal from the metal bar.

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor
dispensers don't maintain sentries, they supply metal which you have to use to maintain the sentry they dont heal or recover ammo without some sort of serverside mods.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pootis...Pen...Sir...Heer...
But no really, the only time metal goes down is if it's restocking yours or another engies metal supply.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
That i knew, but i wasn't maintaining my sentry, hence i was not taking any metal out of it, but it was draining at a fast pace. And i was not maintaining the dispenser and it was not under fire. Just the heavy with the huo long.

Uncle zägä

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
This thread would be more amusing if all the nouns were replaced with random noises.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Hmm i always thought you had a LOT of ammo in it..but it would go down eventually if u did not maintain it. Maybe i am thinking of the old TFC days

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Some other engy stole it. There's nothing else that could've drained your metal supply but yourself. End of story.